whacked gauges

-

6dart9

Reaction score
So my gauges are weird all of a sudden. This weekend I took it out for breakfast and this is what happend.

The temp gauge still the same problem as previous posts it goes up and up and seems to go over to the H but the rad reads only about 200.

Fuel was pegged to full and I swore it wasn't because i had driven it quite a bit the weekend before so i filled it up and it took 6 gallons.

Speedo is fine ...normal and worn out

Ammeter works normal

Oil Light...light doesn't come on anymore when the key is in the on position...yes the sender is plugged in.

Its weird because everything except the temp gauge was fine and normal last week.

Could this be the volt regulator on the back of the fuel/temp gauge panel.

I recently pulled it out and tightened the pins on the temp circuit and now i got the needle moving where as before it never budged.

I would figure it is the volt reg on the gauge panel but the temp gauge didn't change at all compared to last week when everything seemed normal

let me know what you guys think

thanks in advance

ifi ts auto meter....my fuel gauge just peged to the black screw past fuel and its disconnectedx so summit is letting me send it back for a new one

Its all stock Gauges ...forgot to add that

oo you might have a bad gauge or theirs a ground touching your sending unit or the wire from the sending unit to the gauge has a ground touching it...
disconnect the wire on the tank and see what happens...

-
Back