Whaddaya know about these late OEM blowers?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I see bits and pieces here and there of late model OEM stuff using small belt driven blowers. Any of these adaptable to our stuff? I'm currently using TBI, but convert to multiport (the ECU supports it) so hood clearance should not be such an issue.

I've seen a bit that some GM and some Ford uses 'em.

Multiport as the blowers cant have fuel thru them, it will take the coating off the rotors

Interesting, you know where I can find out any more? Anyone adapted them to other engines?

Interesting, you know where I can find out any more? Anyone adapted them to other engines?

yea there is a slant guy on here, slantscamp, if i recall and he runs i think a M90/M112 thunderbird unit. whether he cares about the coating ot had something done i dont know.

these are really big in the ford mod motor's so you will find alot of info there...

These discussions always make me wonder what those rotors are coated with, and why it couldn't be stripped off and recoated with something that is fuel-tolerant.

I've pretty much shelved this idea. These, whether used on GM or Ferd, are all made by Eaton. Evidently there's quite a few aftermarket kits using these blowers.

-
Back