What’s a 1963 Plymouth Valore push putting 6 cylinder transmission worth

-

Austen G Ornduff

Austen from poor mans speedshop youtube channel
Reaction score
I have a push bottom 904 or 727 I’m not sure witch one it is it came with a 1963 Plymouth Volare I got in on trade it’s a 6 cylinder transmission what is it worth as a core as idk nothing about just wanting to know what it’s value is before I post it for sale

I have a push bottom 904 or 727 I’m not sure witch one it is it came with a 1963 Plymouth Volare I got in on trade it’s a 6 cylinder transmission what is it worth as a core as idk nothing about just wanting to know what it’s value is before I post it for sale

Check the pan shape, they are distinct.

As a core... $100 maybe. Too big to ship and a slant transmission is not generally desirable.

Is it a pushbutton?

I agree. $100 core but desire is on the low side. Now rebuilt…. That increases the odds of selling.
Syleng1

It’s a 904 and yes it’s a push bottom transmission ok just wanted to see what it was worth before I listed it

If the push button shifter and both cables are intact, they are worth as much or more than the transmission. Push button cables are different than column or floor shift cables if you advertise them and have inquiries. A slant six 904, especially one with a ball and trunnion flange on it is about like a 7 1/4 rearend.....you're lucky if you can give them away to anyone but the scrap yard.

-
Back