What’s this strap for on the manual transmission hump

-

Spadman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Curious what the welded strap/bracket on the transmission hump is there for.

IMG_1498.png

Might do me some good down the road if I put the bench back in but I’m planning to try some six way power, heated and cooled buckets out a a Nissan Maxima. I accept all chastisement for such blasphemy.

If it makes your body happy when driving, then that’s the right seat. Resto guys can cry all they want, they’re not driving YOUR CAR.

I have to make my wife comfortable or ride alone. Next guy can put the bench back in if he wants to. It’s not like back in the day when she rode in the middle. We’re married 51 years now.

I have to make my wife comfortable or ride alone. Next guy can put the bench back in if he wants to. It’s not like back in the day when she rode in the middle. We’re married 51 years now.
You might be looking at this backwards. LOL Truthfully I'm with you I like having my Lady of 28 years with me when cruising. Once in a while she will still flip up the armrest and slide over. How many more years do I have until this stops? 51 minus 28 = 23 x (pi) minus menopause = Y ?

You might be looking at this backwards. LOL Truthfully I'm with you I like having my Lady of 28 years with me when cruising. Once in a while she will still flip up the armrest and slide over. How many more years do I have until this stops? 51 minus 28 = 23 x (pi) minus menopause = Y ?

Here in my part of the world we call that the COD option.

( Come Over Darlin !! )

:lol::lol::lol:

Menopause sucks they are a different person almost.

Menopause sucks they are a different person almost.
They make pills for it now. My wife was a little cranky earlier this week. (this is the gospel) I called her out on it, but we are watching our teething 4 month old grand daughter from 6pm to 6 am and she played it off on that. Yesterday she had to go to town spur of the moment. She had been out of the pills since Monday!

I see I am not alone in this marriage thing. But;… I’m just glad she would have me.

-
Back