What’s up YouTube

-

12many

Reaction score
For the love of god!......there is nothing more annoying when clicking on a YouTube video and the rising star starts with “Yo What’s Up YouTube”...... I don't get it. :rolleyes:STFU with the “show” and get to it or piss off! Once I hear “Whats up YouTube” I’m gone, refuse to watch. Same with videos with 5+ minutes talking about some bs that’s got nothing to do with why you clicked on the video.:soapbox::lol:

When it becomes pay-per-view, you can take it to the complaint department or leave a review... LOL... Hard to complain about a product you get for free :D
:poke::poke:

There is entirely too many of the YouTube "famous" who have overly long intros and WAY too much "facetime" in their videos...unless of course, they are female and really REALLY cute

I prefer short right to the point videos. Tips to get past a difficult fix or a simplified diagnosis. Long intros to me are a waste of time. Also the history of the open end wrench he happens to be using.

For the love of god!......there is nothing more annoying when clicking on a YouTube video and the rising star starts with “Yo What’s Up YouTube”...... I don't get it. :rolleyes:STFU with the “show” and get to it or piss off! Once I hear “Whats up YouTube” I’m gone, refuse to watch. Same with videos with 5+ minutes talking about some bs that’s got nothing to do with why you clicked on the video.:soapbox::lol:
What's up fabo?
I just wanna take a moment to bellyache....

LOL... I have my intro timed. It's faster than any of my cars.... 11 seconds :)

Yea, 11 long excruciating seconds.
Just kiddin.:D
I like your videos but I am kind of annoyed that I don’t have the vehicle and work area resources you do.
Won’t hold it against ya though.:D
Thanks for what you do.

Yea, 11 long excruciating seconds.
Just kiddin.:D
I like your videos but I am kind of annoyed that I don’t have the vehicle and work area resources you do.
Won’t hold it against ya though.:D
Thanks for what you do.
Out in the elements with no garage?? Certainly you have it better than that!!!! :eek:
P.S. - I enjoy the different combinations you do, toy collection to a tech tip to a trip. Always interesting, keep it up!

Out in the elements with no garage?? Certainly you have it better than that!!!! :eek:
P.S. - I enjoy the different combinations you do, toy collection to a tech tip to a trip. Always interesting, keep it up!

Thank you.
No garage and out in the elements on gravel here.
Hell, I swapped out a rear main seal on a 454/Turbo 400 28 foot motorhome on gravel.
Ow.

Now that the weather is getting warmer I plan on doing more.

Thank you.
No garage and out in the elements on gravel here.
Hell, I swapped out a rear main seal on a 454/Turbo 400 28 foot motorhome on gravel.
Ow.
Yep, was there on the gravel myself for a few years. When we bought the house were in it had a slab of concrete and boy do engine hoist/stands roll better than on dirt! LOL. We'll be putting up a small shop in the future

I always started mine out with "Hay yall" like I was talkin to yall, cause I was.

I always started mine out with "Hay yall" like I was talkin to yall, cause I was.
Sounds normal to me, you’re talking to the viewer that clicked on your video. But “Yo, What’s up YouTube” Who the f are they talking to? :wtf: The people that own or run YouTube? Or do they think there’s perhaps a stadium filled with viewers all watching their video at the same time? Odd:realcrazy: Where’s George Carlin to explain this phenomena??:lol:

My favorites are the ones specifically about the painter's 8 in 1 or 12 in 1 tools that start out stating that they are SO MUCH MORE than just a paint can opener and then spend 6 of the 7 minute video talking about opening paint cans.

-
Back