what a **** day...

-

mopar_1974

Reaction score
finally got insurance on the duster last month. storm came last night. found a tree on my truck and the duster.... anybody have a good roof for sale?

So very sorry to hear this!!!!!! No roofs here. Any pictures? How bad are they, from you asking for a roof I would guess they are quite bad.

There is a guy here in alabama parting out a decent bodied duster I will get info, and i am coming to the Nats in August. Let me know, David

There was 63 tornadoes some where yesterday , I can't remember what state it was in.
Sorry to hear the bad news, I hope you get things back in order soon.

Very sorry to hear that but on the bright side ... you still have your avatar. ;) Seriously, how far are you willing to look for a roof so I can keep an eye open for you?

turned out to be much less severe than i thought. i'll still need a back window but the roof should be repairable.

Good news is always great to hear mopar 1974, Know all we need to do is come up with a back window :happy10:

a guy at work has a duster rotting in his yard he wants gone for a couple of hundred { think he said 150-200 but not sure } say's it real rusty but the glass is good and so are a bunch more parts if you get stuck let me know I'll put him in touch with you

I've got a buddy with a 70 duster 6cyl. brown auto 6cyl little rust above rear wheel openings other that that solid. wants $2500

-
Back