what a fair price for 8 3/4 sure grip

-

silver fox

Reaction score
been a while i just finished 85 step side now to finish 73 duster but need to raise funds to paint so my ? is what is a fair price for a 8 3/4 never used sure grip it came with the duster from what i've read it is a cone type ,the car was built for strip so i think it was an extra the #'s i see are c ( or o )30847 i'll try to so pic's thank's in advance

If your going to sell for three hundred can I be first in line. Is it just the center section or the whole rear end.

just the center sec i'll try to post pic,s

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 174
  • sure grip 2.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 187
  • sure grip 3.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 178
  • sure grip 4.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 179
twonow i guss i'm in ottawa nice to meet you so what do you think it's worth don't know too much about them

...............Its also not new, u can tell by the wear on the button inside the unit, also it has been bolted to a set of gears........still worth 3 bills............kim......

I paid 260 for mine a month or two ago. So I guess 250-260 because it needs to be rebuilt.

I'm just an hour west of ottawa just past perth... i would ask 300 and maybe come down a little if you had to.. they ask more then that at swap meets

For reference purposes, i paid 600 for an A body rear with 3.23 gears a sure grip, axles, and brakes. Fluid in the rear looked brand spaking new. Sure grip is super tight! I think i got a super deal though. best part was it was in my town about a mile away!

-
Back