What a great board

-

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I gotta give a big thanks to Cudaspaz...I was reading up on his thread about making his scoop functional and I had plans to do something very close to his idea. He had bought an extra box of scoop foam that he didn't need and offered it me.
He asked for my address, and had it shipped to Canada within 4 day's, and didn't ask for a dime before or after he did.
I tell ya in this world of getting screwed over almost every day it is nice to run into a guy like John.
Thanks again buddy LOL
PS CASH IS ON ROUTE *g*
AL

Cudaspaz strikes again :cheers: one of many great folks we have here at this great site :happy10:

You're not a loser, 'spaz, you just pretend to be one.

Good job on helping someone out on his build. That's what keeps us all motivated.

Way to go CudaSpaz!Al are you entering in ArmDropLive(Pinks)at Cayuga?There,s only a couple spots left,last time I checked.There will be 250 cars/trucks entered for July 30-31.Hope to see you and the Dart there!

I am a total loser,.. LOL, but ram250098 is a true and just man.
LOL I wouldn't go that far John LOL
Scott, the car is not ready for the strip this year, I need a front end rebuild, she is quite sloppy in the steering.
I am sure you will do great this year..hit those gears hard LOL
AL

Scott, the car is not ready for the strip this year, I need a front end rebuild, she is quite sloppy in the steering.
AL
This year I entered the 66 Dart(auto)lastyear was the 73 Dart Sport 340 4 speed and I missed 3rd gear.Oh well,it was still a blast to be entered in the event.Hope to see you there!

AL
This year I entered the 66 Dart(auto)lastyear was the 73 Dart Sport 340 4 speed and I missed 3rd gear.Oh well,it was still a blast to be entered in the event.Hope to see you there!

-
Back