What a joy ! got to look in nbrs barn- unopened for over 20 years plus 12 plymouths

-

ibfunru

ibfunru
Reaction score
What a total joy I had today.....was out checking on my hunting property and the nbr happened to be there on their grandpas property.....she asking if I wouldn't mind looking at what her grandpa had in the barn and in the yard.....there were 5 or 6 early dusters, the old huge finned station wagons, her dads first truck probably a 58 Dodge, a convertible triumph some old 40's something....more in the weeds we didn't go to yet.....we went in the big barn and there is an old Dodge car in there but the emblems are off of it.....I hope I am invited another time to find out what it is now that she has my number.....I am guessing it is about a 1962 Dodge car.......someone broke into her place over the winter and has taken some emblems off some of the cars and some trim too....too bad you cant boobie trap your property to stop people that steal.....I have to ask her if I can go out another time and take some photos to post

I guess her grandpa worked for Plymouth for many years....she says he has boxes and boxes of new stuff in the garage still in original containers.......was so cool to tell her she has a little treasure chest out there.....

Nah - a cow will work... A Llama or donkey would be even better. They get protective and territorial. But any look of activity will keep the theives away. I also like leaving shell casings and targets out in plain site...

Sounds like a great neighbor. Have them over for a cookout - build some bridges.

Yup the cow is the way to go. The thieves won't look twice at the barn. They will think that it is a barn for the cow and is full of hay and manure.

That is a really cool way to find out what your neighbour has been hiding so to speak.

Jack

So now you got me thinking on what is in the barns with cattle around them.I Never stopped at those places.

So now you got me thinking on what is in the barns with cattle around them.I Never stopped at those places.

Had me laughing so hard! :D

That's cool to hear, never know what you will find in the MOTOR capital of the world

Wee bee got 'ta havn dem piccchhhhures

20080409125636_mad_cow.jpg

-
Back