What about this combo?

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
85 Dodge Diplomat Calipers and adapters, Dodge Diplomat rotors 11.8", Diplomat master, 73 -arms, spindles, 8 3/4 a-body rear with big bolt C-body axles cut and resplined, 97-99 Dodge Dakota rear backing plates and hardwear with 10 x 2.5 drums. 15", 16" steel wheels and dog dish hub caps. On a 72 Scamp with a slant six. Overkill for the Six, but you never know. Called the otherday for new stock calipers for 73-76 A-Body and was told now discontinued brake lines too...I figure if I upgrade parts and need new stuff it would be easier to use the newest stuff that would fit in case I had to replace anything down the road. All parts are easy to get and in stock just about any where...Pettybludart gave me the idea for the rear setup...Thanks

Thats our Pettybludart for ya slantysix.:cheers:
You get an extra star Pettybludart :thumbrig: put it on your left fender=D>

The Dakota have six lugs. I'm not sure how far back you would have to go to find one with 5 lugs, if they were ever 5 lug at all.

The Dakota have six lugs. I'm not sure how far back you would have to go to find one with 5 lugs, if they were ever 5 lug at all.
I had mentioned to Slantysix,that I used backing plates from a 97-99 Dakota on my 8 3/4 with 2 1/2 x 10 inch brake shoes.

-
Back