what about this one tubed 69 cuda ?

-

pomonamissel

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
guys i'm looking at this roller no motor/trans to buy at out here in calif , whats your thoughts on what its worth and ideas . thanks in advance for any efforts . i'll be looking at it this next week , i might just be the owner at that point .

thumbnail_20160715_113426.jpg

hard to go off of 1 shaded picture to estimate value. It's appears clean. Does he have the trunk lid? Is there any other history/description?

You're going to have to give a lot more info than that for an accurate estimate to be provided. For example: What rear axle to include ratio? What rear suspension? Does it have a cage and how many points? Do they know who did the cage and backhalfing? Has the chassis been certified previously? Is the interior aluminum work already done? Does it come with a title? Does it have a fuel system? Does it come with any other parts like exhaust? What kind of shape are the slicks in? What work still needs done to the body and flooring? Does it have any instrumentation? These are just a few items off the top of my head. Otherwise my answer would be, $2K-$8K.

What are your plans for the car, i.e., strip only, street/strip, etc...?

i'll know more after i see it , it was done by a pro shop , full cage n tubing 4 link coilovers 9''r/e , stock frnt end , he claims to have all the body parts that aren't on the car and a clear tittle . i'll see if it worth buying . any thoughts , range from just junk to wow thats great , idea's ?

Ok, with the information provided now, I would lean more towards the $3K-5k range, and could possibly go higher with answers to some of the other questions. I don't bother to take into consideration what it might sell for once you finish it; you are buying it as an unfinished project and the price should reflect that. It's probably just me, but I usually try to figure out what I believe I could part it out for and offer a little more than that.

One other question I forgot to ask; is it set up for small or big block?

Last edited:
i think i could go either way , i've got a bb mounted k frame . if stock mounting is used . i'll post more as it comes .

-
Back