What aftermarket wheels are available in 14", 5 on 4 bolt pattern.

-

SKR8PN

Reaction score
I have brand new BFG Radial T/A's, 225/60/14 on the front and 245/60/14 mounted on 7 inch Cragar rims. Fronts are 3.5 backspacing, rears are 2.25 backspace. Just discovered the rear rims, the 2.25 backspace, are tweaked, need to be replaced, but seem to be unobtainium. 1968 Barracuda Fastback, Kelsey Hayes front disc, 83/4 with factory drums on the rear. Looking for something other than Rally rims or steelies and looking to stay with 14 inch. Options?

New shoes.jpg

What's wrong with your deep dish cragars? Bent? See if you can find a wheel shop to fix em. 14" tires have been going away for at least 20 years, and nobody aftermarket i know makes any 14", in any bolt pattern. .

E-T mags (Team III Wheels) WILL do custom 5 on 4 wheels, and they will be beautiful. They will NOT be cheap! im almost positive they dont do any 14" diameter wheels . (14"wide....yes)

You can check American Racing they use to have 14in 5 on 4 but that has been about 6 years ago

Wheels Vintiques still makes the magnum 500 rim in 14". They will custom make any offset you need. I had a set made a few years ago. They were vey nice looking too. It was not cheap by any means. I can't remember if it was large of small bolt pattern though. I'm sure they would make a set. But be prepared $$$$

Last edited:
What's wrong with your deep dish cragars? Bent? See if you can find a wheel shop to fix em. 14" tires have been going away for at least 20 years, and nobody aftermarket i know makes any 14", in any bolt pattern. .
Both of the rims have a wobble when spun up on a balancer, the outside of the rims are worse than the inside.

Wheel Vintiques also made some plain steel wheels too. I called them recently and they said they have no idea when or even if they will ever get them in again.

Did the previous tires wear out funny? Did you have a highway vibration that feels like an out-of-balance wheel? Considering the investment in tires and rims, I would be tempted to ignore a certain amount of wobble, if I couldn't have em straightened....... and plan on 15" wheels when the time comes for new tires again.

Use your search engine to find companies that straighten wheels. Stockton used to work on them. I sent a Centerline to them years back because I couldn't find a replacement at the time. The wheel came back as good as new.

I was just lookin' at Wheel Vintiques this morning. Their catalog is very limited compared to what it used to be. Wheelsmith in Corona Ca. looks like it may be a good alternative. Can't say that I have ever dealt with them before.

I was just lookin' at Wheel Vintiques this morning. Their catalog is very limited compared to what it used to be. Wheelsmith in Corona Ca. looks like it may be a good alternative. Can't say that I have ever dealt with them before.
They offer nothing in 5 on 4 bolt pattern

-
Back