What are people thinking?

-

ducter

Reaction score
My kids were in my driveway playing basketball, a guy approaches them asking how old they are. My kids reply none of your business and proceed to come inside. This guy follows them, coming onto my driveway asking my kids if they want to buy some weed or percocets. My kids keep walking to the house and the guy says you better be scared.

My kids came right in, told me what happened, I got my weapon of choice, grabbed my keys and got in my truck. I spent an hour searching for him. My wife called the cops while I was out looking, between them and myself the guy was no where to be found.

Couple things in this world you don't mess with, my kids are one of them. I don't know what would have happened had I actually found him but I wasn't out to make friends.

You don't come on another man's property unless you have reason, you damn sure don't approach his family.

Wow, that's really scary...your kids did the right thing! I would talk to your neighbors and let them know what happened and to be on the lookout for strangers in the area. Do any of your neighbors have security cameras? Maybe he can be seen on them for a description, worth a shot.

WOW! That's just messed up. Glad the kids did the right thing.

Very good parenting skills!!! Good job! You don't mess with a mans family! I think I would of had roid rage or something. I don't even do steroids! Lol

He definitely needs an *** whooping!!!

I'm to the point I'd just about beat the living piss out of anyone I catch doing something like that.
This guy is a pusher, and like the song goes, "the pusher is a monster, good god he's not a natural man"

In my neighborhood the kids would have beat his *** and jacked him for his dope. How old are your kids?

My kids were in my driveway playing basketball, a guy approaches them asking how old they are. My kids reply none of your business and proceed to come inside. This guy follows them, coming onto my driveway asking my kids if they want to buy some weed or percocets. My kids keep walking to the house and the guy says you better be scared.

Wow, congratulate those kids for doing exactly the right thing.

In respect to the dude, a .12 gauge enema seems appropriate.

Never amazes me the crap some folks will do. Sounds like you have some very sharp kids. Have you spoken to any neighbors to see if this asshat has bothered any other children in the area? I just spoke with a woman that lives about a mile from us. Someone put acid in her horses water, she had to put them to sleep. She has had all sorts of things happen to her. She lives on the one road that goes into another "hood....

I have talked to my neighbors this morning, they said they had not seen anyone out of the ordinary, this happened around 10:30, where most of my neighbors are in for the night. I only saw the back of him from about 500 yards so didn't really get a look at him, by the time I got my shot gun and came back out he was gone. My kids got a better look then I obviously.

My kids that were out side range from 13-17, daughter and 2 sons. I am actually glad they didn't try to confront him that instead they came for me, who knows how it would have ended up. I don't know how it would have ended up if I had found him but I was ready to find him where my kids are just that, kids.

Never amazes me the crap some folks will do. Sounds like you have some very sharp kids. Have you spoken to any neighbors to see if this asshat has bothered any other children in the area? I just spoke with a woman that lives about a mile from us. Someone put acid in her horses water, she had to put them to sleep. She has had all sorts of things happen to her. She lives on the one road that goes into another "hood....

That's just horrible ink, people like that don't deserve to breathe.

-
Back