What are the best parts for 1975 dart custom?

-

6SLNGR

Reaction score
I just bought a 1975 custom for a daily driver I need lots of parts (listed below).
I don't want to buy junk but expensive doesn't mean quality.

Master cylinder
Gas tank
Sending unit
Power steering pump or rebuild kit
Wire and connectors
Fuse block
Tires
Wiper bushings

I might be forgetting something.

Screenshot_20240703_074013_Facebook.jpg

20240703_191225.jpg

Last edited:
Spectra brand for the fuel tank and sending unit. They are Canadian made and not overly expensive.
Detroit Muscle has the wiper bushing I believe.
My first stop quite honestly would be Rockauto.com, they still carry a lot of parts for it, including the fuel tank.

Welcome aboard, BTW, you may want to add a voltage regulator to your list it looks like the potting has melted out of the back of yours and oozing down your right inner fender!

Welcome aboard, BTW, you may want to add a voltage regulator to your list it looks like the potting has melted out of the back of yours and oozing down your right inner fender!
I believe that is from the last one. The guy I bought it from said he replaced it.

I use eBay. Get NOS wiper bushings because some of the aftermarket bushings don't fit right. With eBay you can see if the seller has positive ratings. I have had a few problems with Rockauto lately- Spectra is great for the Tank. I believe part 3911- something like that. Bought a real nice Power Steering Pump from Classic industries not to long ago

-
Back