What are the chances?

-

RedScampi

Reaction score
Saturday was the first full day we have had without rain in the last few weeks. The sunshine was kind of weak and watery but it was actually kind of warm so I decided to take the Scamp out for a bit of a cruise. My wife and I decided to go get a milkshake at this little drive in in Buckley called Wally's. On the way there we stopped at a red light and directly opposite us in the turn lane we saw a cool black 68-ish Coronet 500! The driver and I exchanged waves and I got a great look at his very nice car as he turned past me. As I began to turn my head away a flash of chrome from the cross street the Coronet had just disappeared down caught my eye - and what do you know? A blue 66 or so Belvedere pulls up to the light! We had time to wave as my light turned green and we went on our way with big grins on our faces. I wish I had a camera with me! It seemed like a good omen for three classic Mopars to show up at the same intersection within 30 seconds of each other - especially in our tiny town. Good times!

It sounds like a good omen to me. Gotta love it.

I'm itching to get my car out too. The weather is not cooperating yet. During the nice weather, I'm cruising around aimlessly, can't drive the car enough.

It sounds like a good omen to me. Gotta love it.

I'm itching to get my car out too. The weather is not cooperating yet. During the nice weather, I'm cruising around aimlessly, can't drive the car enough.

Good omen indeed. Great to hear of an inspiring first cruise of the season! I fall asleep thinking of pulling gears like Ronnie Sox in my car...

I can't wait until she's done.

Yesterday was pretty nice for a change! I took off for a ride in the dart, got a few thumbs up. Didn't see any other MOPAR'S though. Did see a nice El Camino. Back to rain and gloom today! Guess we had our day in the sun!!!

-
Back