What are the odds

-

dave66dart

Reaction score
Well today i went to pick up the valiant this morning, and the trailer electrical is hooped, winch will not winch, and the lights will not light. SMEG!!:banghead:. Oh well this gives me a chance to talk with the seller and look over the car. turns this guy has only had the car a few months, and picked it up from the original owner who had it bought for her new in high school and parked it in a garage when it finally died. this valiant is amasingly solid. Needs new rear window and rear quarter patches rusting just behind the rear whell arches and that is all, pics will come when i get the the car next week. Wow, that said the unbeleivable part is that i ran the #s when i got home it is a Canadian valiant, made in Windsor when Grandfather was worknig the assembly line at that plant, built around the same time i was being hatched in the same city. WOW !!! This is so cool i had to share with the world or at least everyone here.

Well today i went to pick up the valiant this morning, and the trailer electrical is hooped, winch will not winch, and the lights will not light. SMEG!!:banghead:. Oh well this gives me a chance to talk with the seller and look over the car. turns this guy has only had the car a few months, and picked it up from the original owner who had it bought for her new in high school and parked it in a garage when it finally died. this valiant is amasingly solid. Needs new rear window and rear quarter patches rusting just behind the rear whell arches and that is all, pics will come when i get the the car next week. Wow, that said the unbeleivable part is that i ran the #s when i got home it is a Canadian valiant, made in Windsor when Grandfather was worknig the assembly line at that plant, built around the same time i was being hatched in the same city. WOW !!! This is so cool i had to share with the world or at least everyone here.
Wow!! The paint was being put on when you was getting a spank on the behind :bootysha: Cool what year Valiant is it dave66dart. I need updated :happy10:

Well memike, she the Valiant i mean is a 65 model, and I was hatched in Dec of 64. I will have pics next weekend when she comes home, till then lots of reading about the valiant.

-
Back