What are these called and where can I get a set?

-

wmckusick

Reaction score
So my "project has taken a back seat for the last couple of months, health and then plain frustration, yeah we've all been there. SO NOW, it's time to clean up the garage and get it ready again to start the assembly phase. I saw these a long time ago (within the last year) and figured I wouldn't need them but now would maybe like to transport her to a really clean garage for assembly. Anyone have a set for a 66 cuda or know where I can find them again?

post mover.JPG

So my "project has taken a back seat for the last couple of months, health and then plain frustration, yeah we've all been there. SO NOW, it's time to clean up the garage and get it ready again to start the assembly phase. I saw these a long time ago (within the last year) and figured I wouldn't need them but now would maybe like to transport her to a really clean garage for assembly. Anyone have a set for a 66 cuda or know where I can find them again?

View attachment 1714963991
Contact member Crackedback. He makes, and sells them.

Thanks for the referrals.

Mine are made, IIRC, of thicker material than either of the other two items mentioned. Once you buy a decent set of casters, material, figure out how to make them and required offsets to keep things level, you'll be in a few hours minimum. Then go to the actual build, it's not a 5 minute job to drill and get proper set up. What is your time worth. Last person to contact me took almost a day to get them correct on their own.

Mine are less expensive than the others and are stout. There is an ad somewhere on the site for what I build and positive comments from those that have purchased.

-
Back