what are these called?

-

jdsduster

Reaction score
the little plastic square inserts that go in the seat hinge,so you can screw the hinge cover in to? two of mine are gone and i cant put the cover on.where the hell will i ever get them???

Those are do-hickeys....

Or thing-a-ma-bobs....

For the description, try nut. More specifically; Nut, front seat hinge cover, att screw, 6029 501. That's as close as I could come using the parts manual. The parts manual has a bunch of seat illustrations, some of which show a cover, but there is no illustrations of it. Hope this helps.

I have quite a few different kinds of good used originals but need to know what year, bench or buckets as was mentioned. Send me a message if you don't find them at az

i will take a wild guess here since you don't have a picture, but i think the inserts you're talking about are pretty common. they should be like 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch square. you can get them at home depot electric department or at an auto parts store where the interior fasteners are.

take a picture of the area where these go - after seeing the pics, the "experts" here on FABO should be able to point you in the right direction.

-
Back