What are these???

-

7DUSTER3

1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knew what kind of rim this is? I have a set on my car, we thought that they were American Racing rims but the replacement caps don't fit so I'm curious if they are a different rim. they are 15x7s if it helps

PICT1437.jpg

-Bryce

PICT1437.jpg

PICT1437.jpg

Centerline made some wheels like that called "Champ 500" I had a set on my 55 Chevy. I am sure some other companies made a knock off to the centerline though and were called something else but Centerline did make some and they were pretty popular. I had my set for 12 years.

if they are centerline wheels it is usually stamped into the outside of the wheel around the lugnut area but I don't see anything in the picture. those are also cast wheels from the looks. they sure look like AR is there any name on the back side of them? or a number?

There is no number or brand name on them, It just says 15 by 7 on them. I have seen some on jeeps so i was curious if they were a factory rim. Anyone know where i might be able to get some caps to pass the time until i find my dream rim? Ebay has brought no luck... Thanks for all the help and replies.

They are most definately Centerlines, a friend of mine has a set on his 81 Camaro Z28. I don't think they are being made anymore though.

-
Back