What are they smokin down in Florida?

-
The interior is stock. That's a "hang 10" interior. The outside is a whole different story!

"needs paint"

bullfrog, that looks spiffy

wont loose that one in a wallyworld parking lot, thats for sure

What are they smokin down in Florida?

Duuuuh.......The same stuff they smoke in californie!!!:thumbsup:

Treblig

For the current price?

Who cares what the paint is. That car, even with that paint job, what get twice as much in NY.

For the price, the paint is easy to take care of.

It's not really that bad, and so far not a bad price! Hate to tell him tho that it's a Dart Sport!!

I hope they didn't do that to an original Hang 10..... :wtf:

According to the description they posted that's exactly what they did. That interior looks original. I imagine tracking down a complete, original hang 10 interior to convert a car over would be tough. I bet it's really a hang 10 car.

Why would they say, "Needs paint"? I think that custom paint job is awesome. I wonder how my 69 Fastback would look just like that???????

The thread title wasn't directed at the price, rather the "unique" artwork.

I got that.

I've seen worse. There's a dude who cruises around here in a Valiant that has Western murals up both sides.

Paint, though, is easy to take care of on a car, even if you just spray bomb it to hide what's there until you can do it right.

Remember, too, this car was someone's pride and joy once upon a time and the only person they had to satisfy was one's self.

This car is a Duster (tail lights and VIN) and therefore can't be a Hang 10 car. Only the Dart Sport was made with a Hang 10 option despite what the seller says. This car also has a Dart front clip suggesting it was put together from a donor Dart Sport that may have been a Hang 10 edition. Further, the VIN says it's a 225 slant car but it has a 318 in it now providing further evidence of the use of a donor car to put it together.

-
Back