what are they worth 68 gts full hubcaps wheel covers

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
I have a set nice 68 correct dart gts caps chrome is nice silver needs to touched up in the center but they are the fake lug nut caps
they are about a 7 on 10 scale
what do we be leave is a far price for them Ive seen them from 400 to 1000$

whats a full hubcap??

are they hubcaps or wheel covers ....huge difference .....

a hub cap covers only the hub area

a wheel cover is just that covers the whole wheel

never heard of a partial or full hubcap???

there a full wheel cover they are called hub caps over here and the little >hub caps< are called dog dishes

there has to be a FAIR value number for them or a good place to start

no pics wrapped up and in the rafters was just wondering sense there pretty rare

no pics wrapped up and in the rafters was just wondering sense there pretty rare

Well, that don't help much, pics determine the value. I had some NOS ones I sold awhile back, think I got over 200 each for them, about 7 years ago.

like i said was just wondering what they ruffly go for i don't need to sell them or want to but just good info to know and its says there about a 7 on ten scale that's the reason they are bubble wrapped and put away nicely out of harms way

I sold a set to a guy at carlisle for $200.00 for the set.They were about 9 1/2.I see that car at carlisle in the car show and the person was happy as hell.All depends what they look like and how much some would be willing to pay for them. Used parts, there is no such thing is market value.It's just a name people use to up sale.If one person pays 1000.00 dollars for a part that doesn't mean your part is worth that also.Honestly one would have to see a part to determine the value of it.You say 7 on ten scale but how is it a 7 know one knows until they see it to determine that. Mark
like i said was just wondering what they ruffly go for i don't need to sell them or want to but just good info to know and its says there about a 7 on ten scale that's the reason they are bubble wrapped and put away nicely out of harms way

I sold a set to a guy at carlisle for $200.00 for the set.They were about 9 1/2.I see that car at carlisle in the car show and the person was happy as hell.All depends what they look like and how much some would be willing to pay for them. Used parts, there is no such thing is market value.It's just a name people use to up sale.If one person pays 1000.00 dollars for a part that doesn't mean your part is worth that also.Honestly one would have to see a part to determine the value of it.You say 7 on ten scale but how is it a 7 know one knows until they see it to determine that. Mark

anyone wants a driver set 175 plus the ride sorry not trying to highjack you

I've purchased a few sets, $100. For aDriver sets, and $600. For a 8/10 for a good set. I've seen them for $1000. For the same 8/10

yea i wouldn't even think of letting them go for any thing under 400$
just because there in nice shape and you cant just open a book and order them

I agree with many here. The prices are all over the place. 2 -3 years ago they were bringing as much as $1,200. I bought a set two years ago at Fall Carlisle for $100. Thanks to my wife who was searching with me. She spotted a set buried behind other stuff. They are about a 9 out of 10.

-
Back