$$$$$$$$$ what are they worth????????

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im curious to know what a Holey 4 barrel intake and a Edelbrock 4 barrel carb are worth..Used.......Ball park idea would be great thanks.............:idea1:

The question is way to vauge to answer. First up, lets answer these questions and first is;

Do you have a picture of these items to post?

What Holley intake?
Condition? (And that would be mechanical and looks)

On the carb;

Same as above w/ numbers on the carb and age of carb, last known useage, how long it sat, does it need a rebuild kit?

performer intake $75 to $125, carb $50 to $150
just what I have seen stuff go for

The question is way to vauge to answer. First up, lets answer these questions and first is;

Do you have a picture of these items to post?

What Holley intake?
Condition? (And that would be mechanical and looks)

On the carb;

Same as above w/ numbers on the carb and age of carb, last known useage, how long it sat, does it need a rebuild kit?
Yeah, that's kinda like asking what your car is worth with giving any details......

Around here expect to pay 125 for a 600 Holly and 150-250 for a decent intake,do your home work 318 have small intake ports.If and when I get a 3310 Holley for my 360 I plan on selling my 600 Holley fore 125,and its a good carb rebuilt by me.

Hey me again..........LOL..........I got some pics..Its a Holey Street dominator intake with spacer..........Edelbrock 4 barrel carb.......????? On the model #.............Thanks Edd

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 005.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 006.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 007.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 008.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 165
I may be wrong, but looking at them I wouldn't give over $75 for the manifold & $50 for the carb. I think the manifold is an outdated design but may have a following. The carb looks like it'll need a kit. It might be worth a bit more.

Start low. It's always easier to go up than down.

I may be wrong, but looking at them I wouldn't give over $75 for the manifold & $50 for the carb. I think the manifold is an outdated design but may have a following. The carb looks like it'll need a kit. It might be worth a bit more.

Start low. It's always easier to go up than down.
Maybe if you're buying it's easier to go up in price,but not if you're selling. If the carb works ok, the package should bring $150-175 to the right person. That Holley street dominator is actually a pretty good manifold for a mild street engine. The carb looks like an early Edelbrock version of the tried and true Carter AFB. A good package for a 2bbl to 4bbl changeover if you're not going to change internals too much.

-
Back