What are they worth?

-

rednesss

Reaction score
I have a set of 14" x 5.5" 5x4 ralley wheels with good beauty rings and center caps. The argent silver is even in good shape. What's a set of baby bolt rallye's worth these days? Thanks

Not exactly an answer to your question, but I just bought a set of 6 large bolt pattern Rallye wheels 14" x 5.5" with trim rings and acorn caps in decent driver condition for a total of $210. (Initially I bought 4 but one was bad so I had to get 2 more from a different seller--the $210 is the total of both purchases.) The wheels were rusty and needed blasting and painting. In the first purchase, I was going to pay $200 for a set of 4 in driver condition with rings and caps but talked the seller down because of the condition.

I'm not sure how the bolt pattern affects the market value. Of course the short answer is they're worth whatever someone will pay. :)

$200 is about right. The center usually get $25 a pop alone. 4 SBP bare would fetch about $100, all day. Im still loooking for 1...

I sold a set last year at Garlits. Got $125 just so I didn’t have to take them home.

-
Back