What are you paying for gas?

-
We are paying 5 pounds a gallon, that's about 7.50 dollars.
BTW I have just taken my Dominator off.

tulsa OK. yesterday reg unleaded was $1.84, today its a $1.99 it amazes me how fuel can jump a dime in a day. must be another hurricane

I get my gas right over the state line in N.J yesterday it was a $1.99 today its $2.05 onits way back up. to top it all off the news paper said our electric company is raising rates up by 73% Jan 1st.

dodge-n-it said:
I get my gas right over the state line in N.J yesterday it was a $1.99 today its $2.05 onits way back up. to top it all off the news paper said our electric company is raising rates up by 73% Jan 1st.
they got us by the balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't find that it helps much to worry about it. I fill up the car, drive my short commute, and pay the bill every month. At least my commute is three miles.

we were 2.79 for reg here today, its gone up 20 cents in three days... are you guys ready for 3.00 plus for this summer? some of us drive an hour one way for work ,and its really starting to hurt.... i checked on the 100 octane today..... 4.89 a gallon....cant wait to see the price of race fuel this year........

Fortunatly, I live within walking distance to work, so the 2.49 for regular doesn't hurt that bad. I have heard that it will be over $3.00 this summer. But those poor oil companies only made 10 billion last year, come on, they need to charge more so they can explore for oil-lol. Here in Colorado, we have several trillion barrels of oil in the shale but it is too EXPENSIVE to produce it-haha. as long as we need it, they will charge what they want.

1,28 euros per liter in Finland...and going up to 1,3XX in the near future..

1,28€=1,57USD
1 liter=0.264 gallon

:wack:

Bought regular this morning $2.49 gallon. Bought 110 octane race fuel this weekend for $6.00 gallon, I was paying $5.25 the last two years so it finally went up. Most race fuel is synthentic not petroleum based so it shouldn't go up like on-road fuel. Except for the fact that the drums have to be delivered by a trucker buying diesel at $2.90 gallon.

Highest Ever to this date...110.9 Liter, or about 4.43.6 Gal. NOW :wack:

$ 2.49 for reg unleaded, boy that iraq war is paying off ( for somebody ) what happen to when the price only went up a penny or two? ours went from $2.19 to $2.49 over night!

mikedevore said:
$ 2.49 for reg unleaded, boy that iraq war is paying off ( for somebody ) what happen to when the price only went up a penny or two? ours went from $2.19 to $2.49 over night!
It's Exxon! they just bumped Wal*Mart from the #1 spot on the Fortune 500 and have posted record profits the last 2 quarters of last year.

All those oil company CEO`s were just on Capitol Hill a couple weeks ago making excuses for their record profits! Give me a break!

Longgone said:
All those oil company CEO`s were just on Capital Hill a couple weeks ago making excuses for their record profits! Give me a break!

Yup....Someone has to pay for their summer holidays and vacations. :cwm10:

Up here in the Great White North (Canada) lol, we're paying between 83cents to 98cents a litre for 87 octane and between $1.05 to $1.20 a litre for 94 octane. I can't wait till summer when it will probably will be more like $1.00 for 87. NOT!

Here in Mid-Michigan just put gas in the wife's mini van and it was $2.68 seen it at $2.79.

Me I got the diesel for $2.58 and love it as its finally cheaper the gas.

In the South West of the UK the average price is 93-101 Pence per Litre. 4 UK Litres is approx 1 US Gallon.

So at top price over here your looking at $7-8 per Gallon for Regular and a bit more for Super.

Hi John
I payed 97.5 cents today. Cheap eh?
Actually, thats per liter. My Swinger takes super, and thats about 110 per liter now. I'm starting to find some appeal in sixes. My next project is hopefully a 65 Valiant with my six out of my 92 Dakota. Injection, and all. It should make a nice cruiser for my son.
Our gas goes down every Monday, and up again every Friday night.....and they say theres no evidence of price fixing?! @#$&*%$ government!!!!!

-
Back