what are your favorite tv shows?

-
I don't have too much time to watch tv and don't have cable or satellite. My favorites that are currently on are "The Red Green Show", (I like using duct tape), "That 70's Show" (I must be in love with Laura Prepon, lol). I also like "Las Vegas" and "CSI" and several of the older shows that you all have mentioned (Avengers, etc).
Dallas

I like Overhaulin, just to watch the drawing's that Chip comes up with, and New Muscle car it has great how to's.

Superman, Starring George Reeves, Jack Larson, Noel Niel etc...
I have the complete series.

The 3 Stooges
Abbott and Costello
Laurel & Hardy
See a pattern here?

Favorite TV show: Hawaii 5-0. Steve McGarrett was king of cool.
Favorite old movie: Bullitt. The old man driving the black Charger gave Steve McQueen (and the Mustang) all they could handle.

Pinks, Stargate Sg1/atlantis, Trucks, American Muscle Car, Corner Gas, Family guy, South Park, 2 & 1/2 men, yes dear, Just for laughs, Royal Canadian AirFarce, Mercer Report.

thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

CSI, and Stargate SG-1. Red Green used to come on but not anymore...I thought Adventures with Bill and The Handlyman's Corner were great.
Channel 8 did Monty Pythoons best the other night. I didn't remember it being such a Gay show. Amazing how drugs and booze can make you blind to reality. Most other shows seem to have the theme of how stupid men are and how funny/cool being a pervert is. Guess it's true about The Devel's in the details...pay attention to what is really going on when you watch TV. I watched a show on ratings a few years back and how Hollywood decided what we are ready for. It seemed to be based on the moral decay of society. GIGO

-
Back