Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Any other color that goes with a red exterior

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

hemi446

Reaction score
Ok I know I'm no were near needing paint but I do need to paint somethings so I can make the car a roller. I plan on painting the exterior Chrysler Inferno Red which was used on Jeep Grand Cherokee and PT Cruiser.
So I have several ideas for interior colors but I don't know which would be best so it's time to ask. I do want to use Black seats, black carpet and black headliner. That would leave me with black dash and door panels or maybe a different color red for the dash and all the trim inside with black door panels.
Any other color combinations or pictures of your color combination would be a great help.
Thanks Bob

If you're not going original, consider some red accents on black door panels & possibly red piping on the seats.

I did the black and red thing, but it turned out a little tacky looking. My exterior is also red. I repainted most of the red stuff to black. Then tan seats and panels. I like it way better.

I love tan interiors also like the other guy....., but you said ya want black. when it comes to custom interior stuff, it is hard to make it not turn out tacky. I have a 64 black 63 dart, it came factory with red/maroon buckets. I can see that combo even in 2 shades of black, or like said, black with red piping?
I 'm not a 100% purist, but many custom deals just don't personally appeal to me. it is about what YOU like.

I have a 2010 Ram that is Inferno Red with tan interior and it looks really good. However, I have a 74 Duster painted Inferno Red with black interior and the black really works with that color. Lots of pictures of my car on here.

Cley

-
Back