What balls!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This will never fail to amaze me, A member asked for rear door sill extension. I send it to him ask for only the postage, I send it to him on 5-30-09. And he STIFFS me? Total amount he owes me $2.75! And yes I did remind him about it on 6-15-09 and asked if he got it. He writes back yes he did and mine is in the stack with the rest of his bills. How can someone accept a free part, AND NOT PAY THE DAMN POSTAGE!!!!!!!!

Last part I gave away I paid the postage, but he's definitely a Member of great standing and in need of a hand, but I understand your disgruntlement, especially if he told you he'd pay postage.

Mark.

:bootysha: Gary, just give us the name n location. We'll remember not to do business again.
I'd like to think the Mopar "band of brothers" stick together.

Well I can't speak for "his" situation...but maybe you can right it off to helping a MOPAR BROTHER for his ride.

I understand its the principle...but it is just $2.75.

Don't give up on the rest of us...

Aloha!

too many people with their hand out.i went a week with no food in the house and still wouldnt even ask my kin for a hand. in feel stronger for it. but some have no pride. i do. i,d have sent postage and enough for a cold one on me.

You know the ONLY reason I ask for postage is to test the character of the man. There are some GREAT MEMBERS here who I have swaped back and forth with and to those, I don't ask for the postage. I allready know what kind of man I'm dealing with.

Yall are exactly right, If you cant cover postage dont ask a person to sent something to you. My car has been slowly worked on for a while now because of no funds but I would rather let it set than rip off another person who has worked for something. I know it is not fun to not to have money but after my wifes accident we did without for 2 years, we are starting to recover now, and not once did we ask for anything we could not afford. We even sold prize possions to pay prior obligations. But you do your best to do whats right. Our possions came and went but our name and word is still good.

i am going to make a member think im a bad person, but i have a situation here, i cant get to a post office until i get home, so will think i am not going to pay, but i am, its already to ship but... and i get home this saturday

Wow! Couldn't handle sending the contents of the change jar. That's not cool at all. If I couldn't send the postage or at least something in exchange I would politely refuse the part and just say "Hey thanks and I truly appreciate it, but all projects are on hold."

I know what you are saying...it is not the money, it is the principal. At $2.75 no one is getting rich or going broke, so that isnt the main focus. It just shows you what kind of guy you are dealing with. Unfortunatly, it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth for the next time you do business again.

That reminds me, A member sent me a blancer and I never sent the postage back.

As a person here who has benefittted from the generosity of others like this, I hafta say that sucks!

And if I owe anyone anything please give me a shout! My mind isnt what it used to be...LOL

Having done business with Roy (SGBARRACUDA), I'm surpirsed anybody would stiff him whether it's for $2.75 or $275. he's a stand-up guy. Hope the perp ante's up!

You know the ONLY reason I ask for postage is to test the character of the man. There are some GREAT MEMBERS here who I have swaped back and forth with and to those, I don't ask for the postage. I allready know what kind of man I'm dealing with.

It is a very confusing thing. I was PM'ed by a member who wanted a tracing of the US Cartool connectors, when I got mine. I readily traced the outline and sent the stuff to the member. I really don't care about the little bit of money involved but this guy hasn't had the common decency to acknowledge receipt of the drawing nor has he bothered to say Thanks. Like you said, Roy, some things are not soon forgotten.

I can top that, fall of 07 I sent a member a brand new Wheelrite kit http://www.jegs.com/i/Percys/760/01201/10002/-1 so he could do his wheel calcs. I had bought it but didn't need it right away so I sent it to him and he promised to send it back when he was done and throw a "few bucks" in the box.
I guess he still isn't done.

Ouch! That's a $70 tool not including shipping. I can't believe all that I'm hearing about members here.

I can top that, fall of 07 I sent a member a brand new Wheelrite kit http://www.jegs.com/i/Percys/760/01201/10002/-1 so he could do his wheel calcs. I had bought it but didn't need it right away so I sent it to him and he promised to send it back when he was done and throw a "few bucks" in the box.
I guess he still isn't done.

That one you should tell us about! Parts I can see some people screwing others over with but you NEVER F**K with a mans tools, EVER! Who was it?

I do agree that principle is worth more than money. It is sad to hear that people can't respect others and just feel that they can get over on people....

I once forgot to ship a part that I was paid for, I felt so bad when called on it, that I sent it next day air.

Very sad. I myself could not sleep with anything like that on my conscience.

OK, virtually anyone can sign up to become a member. It is only after a while on the site that the member's true character can become known to others.

too many people with their hand out.i went a week with no food in the house and still wouldnt even ask my kin for a hand. in feel stronger for it. but some have no pride. i do. i,d have sent postage and enough for a cold one on me.
:rock:=D>:thumbrig: I am with you daredevil.

I agree. Fishbreath, aerospace avatar? Is that your new ride? LOL
Pat

Thats sad...

Well i hope the guy owns up,confesses he was in the wrong
an apologises to you!

Karmas a ***** anyhow,they done wrong by you,someday
some other asshole will do wrong by them,twice as worse.

Thats sad...

Well i hope the guy owns up,confesses he was in the wrong
an apologises to you!

Karmas a ***** anyhow,they done wrong by you,someday
some other asshole will do wrong by them,twice as worse.

karma is indeed a *****. seems like more and more people are becoming crooks. :angry7:

To put it bluntly, the more you help (some) people, the more they hate you for it. Don't let their negative energy affect you.

-
Back