What brings you to this site??

-

bayyum

Reaction score
For me it's just to get away.. Relax have fun. Talk about cars. And learn about mopars

Talking with you guys is about as extroverted as I get. It's a good release. And besides, you guys have saved me a lot of time and money and given me a free education. Thanks FABO!

I only know a couple of people around here that are into A-body mopars and they're 30+ years older than me . I talk to them every now and then , but everyone views me as just a kid . No one takes me seriously so all of my questions go unanswered and I always feel out of place . I'm 28 years old but I've been into cars since before I can remember and I got the A-body bug when I was only 5 . My grandparents have a picture of a demon that I drew in 1st grade (it was actually a picture of my grandma's car). Anyway I come to this sight because I don't have anyone else I can really talk to about my cars . A-body mopar fans are hard to find around here .

Politics and Religion. 8)

Just kidding :toothy10: I like to keep inspired and help out if possible. Here to all the FABO family who make it posssible. :cheers:

I'm on here to learn and maybe help a few people in the process....
Also, it's very entertaining sometimes with the way some guys get worked up about certain issues.
The jokes are good too.
Overall, i think it is run well by the mods and it is a good way to relax and be entertained at the same time.

Just kidding :toothy10: I like to keep inspired and help out if possible. Here to all the FABO family who make it posssible. :cheers:
You beat me to it. I love all the political banter on here.

The people and of course the cars and advice. This is my "car club" since I am not in any clubs, this has kind of become my car club. The uniform love of anything and everything MOPAR has a lot to do with it also!!!!!!

I have always been an A-body fan. I came here to gain knowledge about A-bodys so I could build one. I ended up getting into the site because of all the knowing and caring poeple that are here. Lets not forget the greatest A-body parts outlet on the web with Big Block Dart bringing up a strong second.

THIS IS AN ABODY SITE OH CRAP, I thought it was the Big Block Dart site. :toothy10:

Anyway while I'm here, I'll say that the main reason is the info is free and the advice is good. Besides there's nothing on TV these days except death, pillage and plunder and dumb assed shows like "Do You think you're a @#$^^ :bootysha: or those mindless dancing or signing morons :bootysha: . Why don't they just bring back the Gong Show at least that was funny.

Terry

Way too funny!!!
I come here cause the 3 Abodies we got and ABodyBetty don't punish me enough!!:toothy10:

This is my therapy!! Keeps me inside and stops me from robbing banks!!

The banter is great. The humor is better. The vast amount of experience and knowlege is the best.

And....lets not forget the addictive car ****!!

Dave about sums it up. For me it's like Christmas, every day a new topic or post to open up and read, kinda like those old "choose your own adventure" books.....if you'd like to see how well so and so did at the track turn to page 5. :lol: Speaking of good reading....When is the next installment of Captain Kirk's story????
The mystery (what is this part)
The suspense (I have this cool thing.....but I'll post pics later :( )
The horror ( Hey look at what I broke )
The warm fuzzies ( good guy alerts and thank yous )
The knowledge ( that sticker is placed .2387 microns to the left of where the factory put it :lol: )
And all of the good people that make it happen :cheers:

Dave about sums it up. For me it's like Christmas, every day a new topic or post to open up and read, kinda like those old "choose your own adventure" books.....if you'd like to see how well so and so did at the track turn to page 5. :lol: Speaking of good reading....When is the next installment of Captain Kirk's story????
The mystery (what is this part)
The suspense (I have this cool thing.....but I'll post pics later :( )
The horror ( Hey look at what I broke )
The warm fuzzies ( good guy alerts and thank yous )
The knowledge ( that sticker is placed .2387 microns to the left of where the factory put it :lol: )
And all of the good people that make it happen :cheers:

i love those examples :)

i thought it was a **** site and when it turned out it wasnt i went out and got a abody lol

-
Back