what center caps to use

-

jorgy84

Reaction score
First i'm sorry if this is ends up posting twice i tried to post once but don't know what happened but it isn't showing up on my computer.
now on to the topic
I know in the end it is my car so the only opion that matters is mine.
But i still would like some input on what center caps you think would look better on the car
I also threw in a pic of what use to be on the car

!B-7usEQB2k~$(KGrHqEOKisEzS+k07hSBM-FjusUt!~~_12.JPG

CapChryslerRallyLight.jpg.w300h299.jpg

CapChryslerRallyDark.jpg.w300h300.jpg

I'm leaning towards number 2 right now
but the more i look at number 1 the more i start to like it.
Plus from what i can find that is the style of center that would of come on that car if it had come with rally wheels stock back in 74
thanks for any and all input

Attachments

• 1204101954.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 1126101445.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 233
I have two of #1 style, and two of the one piece version of that on my car. I think the one piece is the correct one. I have only seen the two piece on F bodies. If anyone can clarify, I'd be interested to know.

Great looking car. What size tires are those?

215 60 15 on a 15 by 7 rally tire is 8.5" wide side wall to side wall
Only size i could find in white letter that would fit the rear of the car and the rim i wanted.

Looks really nice. Radial T/As seem to run a bit wider than other brands of the same size.

That's a clean looking Dart, and one '74 I wouldn't mind having! I'd go with #2 for the 1970 look, but that has nothing to do with what you should do.

That's a clean looking Dart, and one '74 I wouldn't mind having! I'd go with #2 for the 1970 look, but that has nothing to do with what you should do.

thanks
the car is a true servivor to the best of knowledge at least it was 3 years ago when i bought it minus the steel wheels but they guy did give me the hub caps for it. the body and inside are still original.
On top of that it was bought brand new from a local dealer one car that never wondered to far from home.

I have two of #1 style, and two of the one piece version of that on my car. I think the one piece is the correct one. I have only seen the two piece on F bodies. If anyone can clarify, I'd be interested to know.

Great looking car. What size tires are those?

Not sure about when they started to use the two piece one, but I believe it was in 76. I know that they are on my brothers 77 Roadrunner.

My vote is for #2. Can you get these for the large bolt pattern?

Craig

-
Back