What color is this?

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
I was on Ebay and just pocking around and found this pretty SWEET AZZ Dart. Anyone know what color it is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140136448617

high.jpg

I like the int. myself overall. The paint looks to be the new Mustang gray. Spray a lot of that myself, can't remember the name of the color though right now. It is a badass car I'll admit. Looks like a rock on the outside w/a black tail stripe. I want to install a gray carpet in my Dart, has to be customized which is way more than I want to spend right now vs $139.00 for standard carpet kit.
Mark

there was a gunmetal gray, don't think thats it, but it's hard to tell without actually seeing it.

yeah thats for sale around here. i think in san jose area. seems to be a well built car. even has gear vendors, classic auto air and power windows.that engine setup sounds like a runner.

Gunmetal gray is what I thought also when I saw it. I'm not sure how many years chrysler offered gunmetal gray but I know it was available on the '68 Road Runner.

Is it even a "stock" color? is it Winchester Grey? just looks darker than the factory colors ive seen.

again, i say it is code a9 charcoal irid. this picture makes it look a bit dark though......who knows

test.jpg

-
Back