What color is this??

-

Dart_440

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out and tell me what color they believe this to be.. I am guessing its the original factory color, just not sure which one.

Not sure who's it is.. came across this at some point in time and saved it down.

Thanks Bryan

Dscn1145a copy.jpg

Cream Y3. Not white not yellow. Y3 only color on chart that is close.

3404speed: Is that a Plymouth color chart? Where's F6, T7, B9, F5, etc.? Looks like a Plymouth color chart to me. Just my opinion, but some of the colors Dodge offered were not the same as what Plymouth offered for colors. I still think it's Cream Y3 from the 1969 Dodge color chart.

If it's a factory color, it's not a factory color from 1969. Here is the color chart from the Hamtramck site (great site, I love it!!). Last time I posted the actual file from the site it made the post about a mile wide, so I will just post the link.

1969 PAINT CHIP CHART

The closest one I see on this chart is the Mojave Yellow or maybe the L-1 beige, I don't think it's either of those and the Mojave Yellow is in the truck colors section. I like the color, it looks good on the Dart. Good luck finding it.

BigRichieO: That was some good info. you provided. I'll save that for future reference.

I believe that is a 1970 chart, but some of the colors cross years. Plymouth and Dodge and Chrysler in general used the same color for many shades, but named them differently.
D69-23-2%20page2.jpg

-
Back