• Stripe Delete

Votes: 38 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

ddettloff

Reaction score
bth_IMG_0355_zps86a74222.jpg

A little help needed before we can make any recommendations. What color is the interior? Looks like the body is a single color.

What color interior?

If black interior I would go with black, white interior, white interior and green interior, would do a darker green or a cream, gold or black

My 2 CENTS

Like the color

Stripe delete!!!..... Once you get the chrome on and the tires nice and black, i don't think a stripe will add anything to the look...jmo.

If it's a must, a thin black pin just under the belt line may work?

Stripe delete!!!..... Once you get the chrome on and the tires nice and black, i don't think a stripe will add anything to the look...jmo.

If it's a must, a thin black pin just under the belt line may work?

X2 put a "forget the stripe" up to vote on

Black IF you want a stripe :coffee2: I do like that color 8)

Certain theme you are wanting? Like a retro car, or more original factory like or you just making it whatever u like? I say forget the stripe nice thing with stripes they can always be added.......

Since you're talking about just a thin pinstripe, I'd go with a lighter shade of green as an accent. I don't think a black pinstripe will do much since the green body color is fairly dark. The only other color that, IMO, may work would be a silver to play off of aluminum/chrome wheels.
Just my opinion, but I think a pinstripe has to both accent and compliment existing colors. I don't think either red, gold, or orange stripes would do anything to compliment your existing color combo.

If it were mine and I thought about stripes, I would probably consider a darker shade of green, that would be very subtle.

Had a darker green 69 Charger SE that was pinstriped in black. From 20 ft you didn't really see it, but up close it looked GREAT. Was a skeleton design and everything was lined

Really I would finish the car and if you decide you want a stripe and are having a pro pin stripe it let him test a few colors to see what you think looks best.

Silver or gold would look good on that green

If anything black I guess. I wouldn't do one if it was me. Nice Color!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 355
Black interior, have head rest seats to go in this summer.

Attachments

• IMG_00.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 353
-
Back