what converter should i buy???????

-

matty wardle

mopar dedicated
Reaction score
Hi guys,i am building a 451 lowdeck stroker to go into my 73 barracuda,the cam is comp cams extreme energy 285hl 241@ 50 247@ 50,manifold is m1 single plane,compression about 10;1,rear gears 4:10,trans is full manualised,ijust want to buy a off the shelf converter from mancini,they sell coan,tci and turbo action brands,could someone recommend one off there site as i,m ready to put in an order with them and want to include buying a converter ,i,m thinking a 10 inch 3800 stall????????? whatdya reckon

why not call dynamic,ptc or ultimate. see what they say and maybe they can be comparable in price for ya. then you would have one built for your set up and intended use.

the converter choice can make or break your combination.

Actually,take advantage of the website.Cope Racing Transmissions is a member here,and he will give you the right answer the first time.He races big block a bodies,why not take advantage of that knowledge?

look theres a whole stack of off the shelf converters that mancini sell,i live in australia,i just want to buy one online and have it shipped with my order,can someone just have a look and tell me what i need,the car will be 50% street car and 50% race car

dynamic or most companys will take all your info and build you a converter for your exact setup i have a dynamic in one car and a ultimate in my 2nd car and love them both

If you want a TC to do exactly what you need and by a expert with TC's in the mopar field, call Martin Saine at 951-907-0434.

I would avoid off the shelf convertor if all possible. Since you mentioned "50% race" then I know I would avoid them for sure. Custom built is the best.

Call PTC. There prices are good and they will build the converter for your car and motor. They are very nice to work with. That is who is going to build mine for my Swinger.

-
Back