What could I expect from this...

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have a question. Lets say I have a 1973 Duster with fiberglass front fenders, hood, and bumpers. I am running a 360 with an estimated 400-450 horsepower, 727 Automatic, and 8.75 rear end with 4.10 gears.... I think that's about it.

I'm being this specific for a reason, haha. What do you think the car would run in the quarter mile? I would think somewhere in the 11s...

I would guess the high 11's wouldn't be pushing it. Of course, depends on the driver and how well you can hook.

What are you running for a combo in your 360? what converter ? is suspension stock ? what tires ?..need to know all these things..is that h.p. figured dynoed or a wild guess?..

What are you running for a combo in your 360? what converter ? is suspension stock ? what tires ?..need to know all these things..is that h.p. figured dynoed or a wild guess?..

This is a "what-if" question. Meaning the car or engine is just in the thinking stage... it's not started yet really. But the car would have leaf springs (moved in with relocation kit), probably a pinion-snubber, frame connectors, and 10 inch drag radials.... not sure about convertors... actually havent thought about that yety.

-
Back