What did FABO do to me?

-
My daily driver Dart will go into the garage as soon as I get the van going, keeping up with all the posts here has caused many changes to the plan. Now I'll have to get a second job to afford all the goodies!!! resistance really is futile

I dont NEED all these cars and trucks its just a hobby I can quit anytime I want to, really I mean it, I could quit right now if I wanted to, just log off and never return, no problem, ..... OH whats this 340 4speed picks be right back

someone tell me what has happened to me, I went out and sold my ford explorer that I said I would never sell and bought a new Dodge, I just don't know what is going on here LOL :toothy10:

I came to this site thinking I would find out more about working on my car. It has meant so much more to me than that.The support I received and the generosity and willingness to help your fellow man has restored my faith in humanity.I could never believe such a group of people could exist.I am drawn to this site everyday,much like so many of you.I actually need a fix like you say.God bless FABO and it's members. Geez I didn't mean to run on like that.

Me too. I just bought a 2000 Dakota. My first Mopar pick-up. (in 39 years of driving) . toolman

Because of this site and the great people here helping me understand how to build an early A I have bought a 2nd early A and will post picks when I get it home in a couple weeks. The pentastar is a bad addiction.

965Barracuda001.jpg

P6200004.jpg

coupe002.jpg

And to think that only one can be driven at a time.

Look your only addicted if you have more than 3 mopars ! More than half your garage is full of mopar parts !! Thats it ! Thats what Im sticking too!!!
period !!!
No I am not addicted!!!!!:snakeman:

-
Back