What Did You Get Done This Weekend?

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Here's a list:

Ate a bunch of turkey.
Sent stickers out to Motopsycho.
Cleaned valve cover, boxed and sent to Leanna for PC'ng.
Rebuilding an old workbench I found in the basement that the landlord said I could have.
Got called in to work on Turkey Day for a few hours.
Washed a bunch of parts for the Jeep build.
Paid some bills.
More coming by the end of today....... :read2:

I had a small yard sale on Fri and Sat morning.
Today I am working on the grill for my Dart and will get a good buzz on and watch some football.:cheers:

Windy day, flew kites with my son. They kept flyin away in the 50 mph breezzeee. LOL
Had a killer dinner, yep, Turkey! And it was still great!

Ate to much turkey.
Helped put disc brakes on the back of the son-in-laws dart.
Went on a rescue mission when the back left rear tire fell off his dart.
Drank beer.
Drank beer.
Cleaned up shop.
Messed up shop.
Drank beer!

I ate way too much turkey, probably had too many beers
had dinner with my best friend and his wife
fabricated a set of subframe connectors for my friends 66 barracuda
replaced the hinge pins on the same 66
went to pick up another 66 that has been sitting in a field for 25 years.

For my duster, I ordered new pistons, and a rebuild kit. That will be next weeks project

Turkey dinner here thursday after duck hunting
Turkey dinner in Rolla friday with family
Duck hunting saturday finished cleaning the bottom of my cuda
Duck hunting this morning and getting ready to paint the bottom of my car today.

Ate too much turkey
Installed a transmission into a Chrysler Sebring
Ate more turkey
Went Christmas Shopping with wife (UGH!!!)
Ate more turkey
Slept
Washed and detailed the Duster
Went to Church
Going this afternoon to look at another Duster I found in my neighborhood. Will post pics later .=P~

Drank beers and wine. Ate turkey. Scored me two nice Craftsman bar stools at Sears for $39.99 ea. in my first-ever 6:00 a.m. "After Thanksgiving Day" shopping. Made a soup with the turkey carcass. Turned my Barracuda from hardly-run to no-run, still scratching my head about that. Watched a Mecum Auto Auction rerun on Discovery HD.

Turkey Thursday & family, went to a movie with one daughter Friday then she cam up to the house & I fixed the wiring to the drivers side door window module that seems to keep breaking the wires off on her 2004 Grand Cherokee, Saturday went to the other daughter's and helped her cook breakfast for the family and her other inlaws then I put the decking on the playhouse I'm building for the granddaughter and did a little bit of cleaning in my totally messy garage, I need more room!!! Who knows about today

I ate turkey with my girls, my brother and my nephews, then we watched football and ate more turkey... good times!

Before that happened I had a big fence repair project. It took a little bit longer than I thought is was going to but the fence should last another 15 years, and hopefully by then we will have moved to our dream house with some room to build a shop.

DSCN0166.jpg

Now it's on to putting up Christmas decorations.

Before that happened I had a big fence repair project. It took a little bit longer than I thought is was going to but the fence should last another 15 years, and hopefully by then we will have moved to our dream house with some room to build a shop.

Very cool idea! I wonder if you can pull tree stumps that way, too?

I spent a lot of time with family. Had plenty of turkey, pie, etc.... Mostly though I cut firewood for my Grandparents so they can get stocked up for the winter.

378727651.jpg
[/IMG]

Turkey day, burned a pile of brush in the back yard that morning. Son home from college with a couple buddies for dinner. Ate too much and lazed around that afternoon. That night we watched the space station and shuttle fly over - very cool.
Friday had to work, that night we went to the movies to see Surrogates with Bruce Willis - a good sci-fi flick. Yesterday I did some welding on a lower control arm, stripped paint off the drivers door and applied rust converter. Today I am welding in a radio plate and painting the LCA from yesterday.
Beautiful day here, supposed to get into the upper 60's and mostly sunny.
C

Finishing the minitub on the 66 and getting ready to do spring relocation kit and frame connectors.I have the week off and will also be pulling my 360 to get it ready for a 408 stroker kit topped off with my new Eddy RPM heads,there in the shop now getting cleaned up for more flow.Back to work!LOL:clock:

car pics 66 Dart 050.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 054.jpg

Replaced the voltage regulator on the Ramcharger, nice to have 14.5 V again.
Went to Home Depot and spent far too much on a 10" Diablo 84T blade to cut some 1/4" aluminum diamond plate for workbench project (it works great BTW, it cut that alum like butter).
Cleaned garage again after making a mess.
Bought, cut and installed trim for workbench project.
Stained top and trim.
Wired and installed outlets for workbench.
Opened and drank one beer, working on beer #2. :)

Baked 4 pumpkin pies
Cleaned the house, at mom's request as the entire family was coming over.
Ate and had a blast with the family.
Scared the Crap out of Grandpa with the Super Bee ("I'm not getting in that thing, it scared me 30 years ago, it scares me now")
Installed the cam and timing gear on the 360 for the Duster
Worked on a group project paper/powerpoint for a class. 35 page paper in 5 hours, done between 3 guys...hopefully A work haha
Cleaned the heads for the Duster's 360
Now more homework with the Bears/Vikings game in the background

After our thanks giving day at my brother in laws the wife and I stopped to refresh my beer and Tequila supply and got home and had a couple and took a nap

Fired the grill up and stripped the 500f paint off my dual exhaust
wire brushed and prepped and painted them VHT 2k paint.
Raked and burnt leaves and entertained an ol friend "retired no family"
Boxed up some spacer plates for C_stipes and boxed up a Nella surprise all ready to hit the mail Monday.
fried up eggs and bacon for 5 family members and watched my granddaughter and just got dun watching a great nfl game Tennessee win :cheers:

You can see the leaves are missing in the first picture that is close to the house

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 148.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 144.jpg

2009 CHRISTMAS PICTURES 008.jpg

2009 CHRISTMAS PICTURES 009.jpg

Ate and watched TV with friends on Thanksgiving Day. Played golf on Friday. Worked 14 hours Saturday. Worked about 6 hours earlier today and I'll head back in a little bit for a few more hours.

This afternoon I welded in a patch panel where the radio goes. The PO had done worse than a butchering job. When I finish I will cut in a correct size hole for a new radio.
I also fabricated up a replacement framework to substitute for the ashtray. I plan to mount 2 or 3 power outlets in this space. I need to visit the junkyard and pick them up so's I can get everything just right.
C

DCP_2628.jpg

DCP_2635.jpg

DCP_2636.jpg

sold billet 4340 340 crank with 3.58 stroke..got it boxed to ship

package eddy magnum head to send to shop to be ported.

cleaned set of eddy LA heads to send to shop to replace 2 bend exhaust valves

got a stuck cd out of work truck...ford....had to remove player to get it out

help rebuild a dodge 46re trans

got xmas stuff out of shed for girlfriend..

ate turkey too

Loaded cherry picker into jeep to put my dads 304 on engine stand.
cleaned garage/rearranged
fixed spark plug wires/msd couple were too long
wired in temp switch for electric fan
Took out 741 3rd member to install 742/waiting for flanged nuts that I ordered
Just watched the Vikes destroy the bears
Drank a case of keystone

This afternoon I welded in a patch panel where the radio goes. The PO had done worse than a butchering job. When I finish I will cut in a correct size hole for a new radio.
I also fabricated up a replacement framework to substitute for the ashtray. I plan to mount 2 or 3 power outlets in this space. I need to visit the junkyard and pick them up so's I can get everything just right.
C

Nice work.

Slept for 14 hrs straight, bought a new cell phone (first one in 4 years and I still hate them :angry7:). I wanted a mp3 player and I figured that for the price of one I might as well get a cell phone with an mp3 player built in, and replaced the wiper pivot seals in the 66.

-
Back