what do i need?

-
ill be running 275/65/15s in back, i really dont want to push the engine too hard. Id say ill be hitting 6000-6500 tops

Wow...well reading here from hawaii best thing is not to mention names too much...thats what may cause a disruption of fun....For me...I like um big...590 with dual springs....4500 stall converter and 456 to the rear....minimum street well weekends...ova hear so small...wear we going?? Thanks..hope the humor breaks um tense emotions...now i only get 509 cam with 3500 stall 391 in rear...only good for 12.9...

and ill be running a 15in rim 8-10in wide tire 28in high tire and max 6k rpm and its not going to be alot of highway maybe 2-3hrs THE MOST

Hmmm under 6K with small block......well engine ran ok...in my duster my converter flashes to 6K then I shift at 7.5K..nutten like a high rev on 340/360 then end of race....once you get hooked that sound stays in your head like a favorite song.....my 440...yeah I only shift at 6K..

do you know what you've got for mileage on those stock pistons? if your still on come to the chatroom

-
Back