What do you call the guys that complain about non stock cars?

-

Jerry G

SandFreaks
Reaction score
In the Aircooled VW world we called them "Stock Nazis"
Now that Im back into Mopars I dont think that fits.
So - whats your favorite saying to the guys that complain when they see your car is not stock?
What do you call them?
You know the ones that cant keep there mouth shut about your Hood Scoop
or front end from a 69 when the car is a 70.

If you are one of "those guys" what do you call yourself?

Not trying to start an argument LOL!
Just quirious after I saw a post on a mopar FB page and someone complaining that the car in question had a hood scoop on it but otherwise looked stock.

I personally call them closed mined and rude. Those of us with limited resources and or creative ideas are not wrong, or not worthy, we are just having fun and enjoying our rides.

Stock is BORING.I've modified just about everything I've ever owned..to me your putting your personal touch on it..ANYONE can do something back to stock and then you see 20 cars that basically look the Same...BORING:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In the Aircooled VW world we called them "Stock Nazis"
Now that Im back into Mopars I dont think that fits.
So - whats your favorite saying to the guys that complain when they see your car is not stock?
What do you call them?
You know the ones that cant keep there mouth shut about your Hood Scoop
or front end from a 69 when the car is a 70.

If you are one of "those guys" what do you call yourself?

Not trying to start an argument LOL!
Just quirious after I saw a post on a mopar FB page and someone complaining that the car in question had a hood scoop on it but otherwise looked stock.

I just call them on it. Whose name is on the pink slip, I says. Yours they says. That's ******* right so go eat a dick, I says.

And if they can't handle my blue collar language that's their problem.

I've posted this here before but, for this very reason a friend of mine removed the fender tag off his pro street roadrunner and replaced it with a fender tag that simply said "FU" (only not abbreviated).

I added a mechanical temp/oil pressure gauge.to the stock SLANT duster.....and I also added a non OEM screw hole under the dash ( and screw).. IF I was concerned, I would call myself anal retentive.. but not concerned.... be someone is?? anal retentive.??. I like using BIG words sometimes??

Purist it what i heard before. Im not. All you guys that personalize your vehicles are artists in one form or another. As i did work on a friends car i told him i get "artistic licence" which amounted to painting the engine bay,mid engine swap. He didnt want ut done.

NOT REAL CAR GUY JUST BUT MONKEYS, SHOWED UP IN THERE CHEVY ASTRO VAN BECAUSE THAT ALL THEY HAVE AND EVEN IF THE SAW STOCK THEY WOULDN'T KNOW IT

I've owned over 300 A-Bodies, most stock, some modified. They were my cars and none of you have any say to what I do or do not do to them. simple as that! If you buy one then you can modify it to your hearts content, until then YOU CAN JUST **** OFF if you don't like my pure stock, purist A-Body, again it is simple as that!

Putting VW together with Nazi is just plain ironic.

Holocost.jpg

-
Back