What do you do for a living?

-
I clean carpets in the day.at night and some weakends install carpets.no office job for me.8)

Senior Information Security consultant... and ... still planning my course of modifications for my 1971 Duster 340...

So just call me a Moparite!

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread hehe, but any other welders here??

I have stick and tig certs for welding all kinds of pipe :cool: Currently a member of the UA Local 7 Plumbers and Steamfitters union of Albany, NY. I work in a GE silicons chemical plant at the moment :fucyc:

I am a supervisor at a pipe manufacture. We make 3 1/2" od to 16" od steel pipe. We make steel sprinkler pipe, and make petroleum pipe. We are very busy making the petroleum pipe right now with the high gas prices. We also make well casing and bridge piling.

I'm the head (pun intended) Quality Assurance inspector for a chain of brothels in Nevada, yep, I know, dirty job, but someones gotta step up and do it!
For real: I guess since I'm NOT making a living, I don't do anything, was in The real US Navy long time ago, Electronics (calibration and repair)

Power ground suport systems mechanic.That is all i can say if i told you what i worked on i would have to kill you.lol More or less i work for the US Goverment. Mopar658)

I'm a diesel dummy

polish008ue9.jpg

Tool Crib Attendant for VX-31 @ China Lake Ca. Before that I was a Navy Airframes Mech for 20 years. AIMD, EA-6B's, F/A-18's. I also help my wife with in-home daycare.

I'm an Operations Manager for one of the countries largest Landscape Maintenance Companies. Over 150 branches in 28 states.

Fleet mechanic for school, busses, vans cars, all the Public School vehicles

Helicopters don't fly. They beat the air in to submission

self explanitory

Isn't that illegal parking on a public sidewalk impeding the right of way to pedestrians?? Someone should write you a ticket.
265.gif

I figured it's the best chance of giving you a hard time without being there. Be safe out there on the streets the snow birds are coming soon.

self explanitory

Can I be excused next time I'm driving thru :burnout:..........:toothy8: Just Kidding

Like 64dartwagon says.....be careful the snowbirds will be back soon and we all know how they drive. :sign6:

Helicopters don't fly. They beat the air in to submission

As my Uncle Pat, the fixed-wing aviator (and now retired General from the Air National Guard and retired Nothwest Airlines Captain) once said,
"If nothing's broken on your helicopter yet, it's about to be..."

Power ground suport systems mechanic.That is all i can say if i told you what i worked on i would have to kill you.lol More or less i work for the US Goverment. Mopar658)

Mopar, if I told them what I do I'd just have to verbally insult them and criticize their parentage.

owner operator of a small trucking company in which we specialize in hauling cars, i own all the headaches of it to

Firefighter/EMT
Sports Photog

Past Life
Licensed Airframe Mechanic
Service Manager for HD for 15 years

I was in the Navy stationed at Norkolk VA at HM-14 working on MH-53E.** AKA-helicopters.* But now I am out and work for my dad at his feed store bucking hay.*

-
Back