What do you do to get rid of gas from your mouth and stomach when siphoning your tank?

-

Ottmundr

68 Fastback
Reaction score
Only got a little bit in my mouth and spit it out fast, apparently I didn't spit it all out and now feel like ****.

Any recommendations?

miller hi-life, at least two.

also, get you a jiggler hose my dude. nobody likes smoochin' on ya when you smell like the corner shell station.

I did that when I was a teen. Burped gas fumes for a couple days. Lite cigarettes very carefully, and my girlfriend wouldn't kiss me. :lol: Dad said drink milk, and don't be so stupid in the future, he wasted his time.

Lol, same here....drank pop, burped fumes like a ****...drank milk, curdled like a ****. I was a smoker then too lol. I jambed fingers down my throat to puke it out. Took a few days to " feel right"
Ahhh the good ol years..:rolleyes:.
Only got a little bit in my mouth and spit it out fast, apparently I didn't spit it all out and now feel like ****.

Any recommendations?

I did that when I was a teen. Burped gas fumes for a couple days. Lite cigarettes very carefully, and my girlfriend wouldn't kiss me. :lol: Dad said drink milk, and don't be so stupid in the future, he wasted his time.

You can drink some peroxide to make you puke as well.
Works on my dogs but I did not tell you that.

Marlboro Light 100’s. Menthol if ya want to get back to kissin faster.

If you’ve reached the point where you feel like crap it’s too late to do anything other than drink water and hope you didn’t get enough to actually do your organs permanent harm. If you feel bad, it means it’s already in the bloodstream. It absorbs through skin, which means it absorbs even better through the soft tissues of your mouth, esophagus, etc. Your chance to puke it up was over before you started feeling the effects, has to be damn near immediate because of its rapid absorption rate. If you’d gotten a large enough amount to puke up, you probably would have anyway.

Fuel is caustic, so the official answer is taking something to puke it up is a bad idea as it will cause additional chemical burns coming back up. Call poison control if your don’t believe me, with fuel they’ll say not to vomit.

Get a transfer pump if you’re planning on doing this frequently. A simple fuel bulb works just fine.

I thought is was soy milk if the cap was not RED?
:thumbsup:
1721194101742.png

Found out the hard way as a kid that gasoline can also be absorbed into your system even if you don't swallow it.
Absorption is quick, especially through your soft membranes like your mouth.

Found out the hard way as a kid that gasoline can also be absorbed into your system even if you don't swallow it.
Absorption is quick, especially through your soft membranes like your mouth.
It's even absorbed through the respiratory system. Gasoline is some nasty stuff, but perfectly safe using the proper precautions.

-
Back