What do you guys think about theas leaf springs?

-

hoop

Reaction score
I'm needen a pair of 5 leaf, leaf springs for my 72 dart swinger, I'm wonting to replace them with the correct ones, saw theas on ebay, guy don't say nothing about 72, looking at the pic, I think thear like the stock ones on my car, What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-REAR-LE...t=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

also if anybody knows a place with good prices on them or has some that are real good, let me know.

I used ESPO for mine @ www.springsnthings.com

If you were wanting to do it on the cheap and save shipping charges, I would look for a local spring shop that can rebuild them and possibly add an additional leaf. They usually have a 24 hour turn around time and are going to be just as good as anything you buy off of eBay or JC Whitney.

I have a set of 5 leaf here that where replacements on a 74 Duster i would sell them for $30 plus the shipping I also have front hangers and rear hangers with shackles if you need them PM me if interested

I have a set of 5 leaf here that where replacements on a 74 Duster i would sell them for $30 plus the shipping I also have front hangers and rear hangers with shackles if you need them PM me if interested

Would those be for 108 wheel base? I am looking for a set also and I believe my 70 Dart is a 111 wheel base. Would it be the same spring with the difference compensated for by hangars??

Call the guys at http://www.springsnthings.com/

You will not find better customer service. They really know their ****. They also have all the ubolts,shackles and bushings if you may need them also.

Not sure if the springs are still listed on the site but the do have and sell them so give them a call.

The springs are the same for the either wheelbase the difference is not in the spring length. I have a set from a 67 Dart in very good used condition $40. a set from a 69 Swinger good used $40 and a set from a 70 Duster $30 and the set from the 74 Duster all interchange. I also have new shackles and bushings cheaper than other new ones

The springs are the same for the either wheelbase the difference is not in the spring length. I have a set from a 67 Dart in very good used condition $40. a set from a 69 Swinger good used $40 and a set from a 70 Duster $30 and the set from the 74 Duster all interchange. I also have new shackles and bushings cheaper than other new ones
So a duster or dart sport springs well just bolt right up on a swinger?

Yes. An Abody spring is an Abody spring. Now slant six,340 and big blocks all had different variations of those springs but they all fit any Abody.

I have several sets of springs from various manufactures. Springs amd things was the best all around.

I have several sets of springs from various manufactures. Springs amd things was the best all around.

They called me back the very same day with all the info and a price and
to my door ready to go on and she even new that if I wanted to I could go with a larger bold in the back because my early /6 has a smaller rear spring
bolt,, They will get my business :cheers:

They called me back the very same day with all the info and a price and
to my door ready to go on and she even new that if I wanted to I could go with a larger bold in the back because my early /6 has a smaller rear spring
bolt,, They will get my business :cheers:

yea that lady knows her stuff...

One thing to remember is 72 on back a-bodies have a different spring eye diameter in the front (smaller). all a bodies have have a smaller rear diameter. some mods must be done to the hangers for correct application of different springs. Most new springs take b-body shackles in the rear so the hangers must be modified for this. The fronts the mounts can just be drilled to 9/16

-
Back