What do you guys think of this color?

-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
I am planning out by 72 Dart project. I was thinking about going with the color "Synergy Green". I know, it is a new GM color, but I think I like it. I am thinking to go with a carbon fiber colored stripe around the rear. Any opinions on this? I also have Dark Green interior, do think it will mesh well?
4085808327_0ec5ae991e.jpg

another picture of it in different lighting:
Chevy_Spark-Geneva-Concept-02-800.jpg

Or do you think I should go with Viper Snakeskin Green:
Snake-Skin-Green-Hennessey-Venom-1000TT-up-for-sale_16622_1.jpg

2384938510_1af297b6cb.jpg

I prefer the Viper color, and not just because of Mopar vs. Chevy. To me that Chevy green looks cheap and I don't think it's the best color for a '72 Dart. It is hard to judge looking at the color on the computer.

I prefer the Viper color, and not just because of Mopar vs. Chevy. To me that Chevy green looks cheap and I don't think it's the best color for a '72 Dart. It is hard to judge looking at the color on the computer.

Kinda my thoughts also wth the hard to tell from a picture. I have seen the Viper color in person, but not the GM color, its a 2010 color.

having seen the snake skin in person I have to say I like it, from the pics I am not a fan of the chevy color.

I was considering that snakeskin green myself until I found out it is a tri-coat color and would be nearly impossible to touch up . Cool color though

I like the sample of Planet green, but it does not look that nice on this rustang... it looks too "minty":
0510mmfp_01z+1988_ford_mustang_coupe+left_front_view.jpg

All I can find on this color is that it is a stock color on a Honda NSX-R and ths S2000's, the only name I can find for that color is Lime Green Metallic.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... I don't know a lot about Hondas

-
Back