What do you guys think

-

DART340

Reaction score
Ok, first I'll tell you what I have, 72 swinger, mid 10 sec street car, 406 magnum stroker, paxton supercharger 14 psi, 727 manual auto, 3.91 8.75 with 325/50/15 drag radials. I am getting bored the way it is and was thinking of going with large street tires all around, gas shocks, swaybars and maybe 3.23 gear, trying to make it look like a sleeper and go more the top speed way, basically to pick on vettes and camaros down the highway. I have the power just need to change the suspension and tires. What do you think?

I would put an od tranny or a gv unit on it. That way you can cruise at 70 mph and have 2500 rpm turning. I have been thinking about changing my build plan to a bit more like what you said as well. We have nothing but highways thru mountains out here. I think I need good handling and brakes..

DRAW UP A PLAN AND GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:supz::supz::supz::supz::supz::supz::supz::supz::supz:

Ok, first I'll tell you what I have, 72 swinger, mid 10 sec street car, 406 magnum stroker, paxton supercharger 14 psi, 727 manual auto, 3.91 8.75 with 325/50/15 drag radials. I am getting bored the way it is and was thinking of going with large street tires all around, gas shocks, swaybars and maybe 3.23 gear, trying to make it look like a sleeper and go more the top speed way, basically to pick on vettes and camaros down the highway. I have the power just need to change the suspension and tires. What do you think?

I think you need to stop bragging......just kidding .I'd love to see that thing smack some Vettes around, good times. Put some 2.73 opens in it and nice low profile tires and add some Firm feel upgrades to the suspension and steering and go pick on some Porsches too.

Well, the rool cage is out, hopefully start on wheels, tires and suspension next. This is what it looks like now
REAR1.jpg
IMG00022-20091217-1449.jpg
062.jpg

Sorry, don't know what I did as far as the pics

Would be a good way to lose your licence or car if there is a cop clocking you over 100 mph

Yea, the license plate will go very soon, just have to come up with something new

-
Back