What do you guys think?

-

chongo25

Reaction score
Lately I have been looking for some slant 6 parts to spruce it up. I picked up a 4 barrel intake a few weeks back and now looking for some headers and carb and a cam. I came across this craigslist ad and to me looks like a good deal. I am just looking for some guidance. Thanks for looking. I am doing this for a Challenger. Will the headers fit my car?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4489166458.html

They should fit with no problem. Anything that will fit an A-body will find even more room in an E-Body. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I will be using the same headers in my Volare. As for the prices. You can get this stuff at these prices pretty frequently. The ceramic coated hooker headers can be bought new from Summit for his used price, but won't come welded directly to the pipes. The Cliffy Intake is a decent, but not great, price. You can get a brand new Offenhauser 4bbl intake from Summit for only a few bucks more, with free shipping. The cliffy will work with the headers in the sense that it is water heated and with the headers you will be eliminating the heat riser from the exhaust manifold. As for a carb, check out the 390 Holley for sale on these boards. A very good buy, but will need rebuilding I think.
Hope this helps. :)

I have the Offy 4 barrel already. I was wondering about the headers and carb. Ill check the carb on the for sale boards.

Posted via Topify on Android

Well, I'll be durned, lol, that didn't pop up when looked. :booty:

I can tell.......you don't spend enough time on the Summit web site. I am sure you have a real life. One that probably doesn't include surfin for stuff you can never buy. lol

I can tell.......you don't spend enough time on the Summit web site. I am sure you have a real life. One that probably doesn't include surfin for stuff you can never buy. lol

Oh, I dunno lol, I do have a wish list that is larger than my wallet.

-
Back