What do you think it's worth?

-

Badart

Reaction score
Before you bag on me. I know it's not an Abody and I did not put the primer paint over the original beautiful paint (Previous owner was a knuckle head).

Ok here is my plan we have a big car show here in July and I am thinking about getting the 66 Fury up and running to sell. I just plan on dropping in one of my later model 440's in the car and get it running. I will just mount the interior back in the car and reinstall all of the trim and lights. As you can see the floor pans are perfect and the trunk only has a couple of small holes from rust. The rear quarters need some patching but the car is very solid. The original colors were dark red metallic inside and out. Cool color. I have the original certicard and holder also.

There are people here from all over for this Cruise In and I'm sure some of them are looking for a car like this. If I get it running how much do you think it is worth in this crappy economy?

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Dash.jpg

Fender tag.jpg

Floor.jpg

Floor2.jpg

I think I have seen this car.

Hard to say with the condition and price. Any more pricing is all over the place on cars. I think if I was in the market for one I wouldnt go over $3k on it personally. Then again I am no authority on pricing cars.

-RPM

I think I have seen this car.

Hard to say with the condition and price. Any more pricing is all over the place on cars. I think if I was in the market for one I wouldnt go over $3k on it personally. Then again I am no authority on pricing cars.

-RPM

RPM you have seen it before, because I was showing it off when I picked it up last winter. I am thinking about $2,000-$2,500. I need to free up some cash for the paint job on the dart. I hate to sell it, but my wife is hanging on to money pretty tight.

I,m with RPM on this one. I see you are in N. UT., thats pretty close to me I,m in Rexburg.

I haven't been to that in years, I might just make it . Racin about every week end in June @ Firebird, but July looks open. My wife might want to go 4 wheelin though. If I do make it down I,ll more than likely be driving a red 40 Ford coupe. Opps did I say the F word, sorry.

John, after seeing the car in person and knowing how solid it really is, I would say running, I wouldn't take less than $2200 unless you really needed the money. I would look for some cheep cragars or something to throw on it for the extra visual though.

Just to let you know I have a soft spot for 66 Fury's and if I had the cash I would give around 3k for it and I would drive to you so I could have another.

I haven't been to that in years, I might just make it . Racin about every week end in June @ Firebird, but July looks open. My wife might want to go 4 wheelin though. If I do make it down I,ll more than likely be driving a red 40 Ford coupe. Opps did I say the F word, sorry.

I won't hold it against you. I would love to see the 40 Ford.

John, after seeing the car in person and knowing how solid it really is, I would say running, I wouldn't take less than $2200 unless you really needed the money. I would look for some cheep cragars or something to throw on it for the extra visual though.

Thanks Jeremy. I will most likely try and sell it. Cars this solid are getting harder to find and it's really straight other than a couple of small dings.

Just to let you know I have a soft spot for 66 Fury's and if I had the cash I would give around 3k for it and I would drive to you so I could have another.

Dusted72 I would like to hold on to it, but I guess I would rather have one decent looking car than two in primer. LOL

I dont blame you maybe you could find a young guy to convert with it. My first Mopar when I turned 17 was a 66 Sport Fury with a 440. It was factory Mauve Mist Poly. My Duster is my rebound car after the break up.

O.K. but remember BADART you asked for it so you can take the heat with me. LOL P.S. you can see 1 of my 64s and my race car in the back ground and a 67 belv. II to the left.

P1010595.jpg

I dont blame you maybe you could find a young guy to convert with it. My first Mopar when I turned 17 was a 66 Sport Fury with a 440. It was factory Mauve Mist Poly. My Duster is my rebound car after the break up.

That would be cool to convert a young gun. Your duster sounds like my wife. Younger, weighs less and is better looking than my first wife. LOL. Sounds like you got have a good thing going.

O.K. but remember BADART you asked for it so you can take the heat with me. LOL P.S. you can see 1 of my 64s and my race car in the back ground and a 67 belv. II to the left.

If I am ever in Rexburg I demand a tour.

You got it. Just let me know and You can stop by any time. Kent.

-
Back