What do you think of THIS car?

-
like the stance
don't like the hood stripe or the way it opens.
would look tons better with a better set of wheels.. those 80's style just do nothing for the car.

5 bill opening bid with a reserve. I wonder how many buddies will be bidding it up.

With zero feedback, I would be paying in cash when I picked it up!! No deposit, which is certainly all he really wants anyway, seeing as he probably doesn't own it!!!

Nice car! Not crazy about the hood stripe. Otherwise it's in pretty good shape. I change a few things not a big fan of the rooms either. But it's a real great start.

If you hit anything substantial with that car, it is likely the hood is coming in through the windshield and will ISIS you.

just a challenger , not even a r/t . had me few e's back when , still got one 70 r/t . sold the rest off .

If you hit anything substantial with that car, it is likely the hood is coming in through the windshield and will ISIS you.

Hoods fold up like tin foil in serious accidents regardless of their attachment points being in the front or the rear. Engines, on the other hand, have a nasty habit of getting pushed through the firewall. But yeah, not even a sheetmetal hood is going to come through the windshield and guillotine you. If there's enough of an impact to push it like that it would fold up, and again, the hood would be the least of your worries if you got hit that hard. Regardless that's a fiberglass hood and it would just disintegrate.

As for the car, subtracting the vinyl from the hood would be a substantial improvement. As would dumping those hideous wheels (1980 called, it wants your rims back :p). New carpet and seat covers, ditch the transplanted console, few other details here and there and it would really improve the look of the car. I'm guessing the reserve is pretty crazy though, even with all of the dated add ons.

No kidding, them are nasty, what are they anyway...17s?
:poke:

Yeah, they look like 17's, and they'd have to be in order to clear the 13" disks up front. But, the design is 100% 80's. You can buy Ansen slot mags in 17" too, doesn't mean the style still isn't 70's.

. You can buy Ansen slot mags in 17" too, doesn't mean the style still isn't 70's.

now, that might be interesting, a wheel that has all the class and looks of a 70s mag, but in a size they actually make tires for it

now, that might be interesting, a wheel that has all the class and looks of a 70s mag, but in a size they actually make tires for it

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/are-vna697865/overview/
are-vna695748p_ml.jpg

Looks like the "Heidi Fleiss" Edition to me.. All Whored out.

-
Back