What do you think thease are worth

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Haven't posted yet here or my local kijiji .I have 4 14x5 lbp factory rally's,and i new tire.the 4 tires are in great shape with about 80 percent tread left,the fifth is brand new.Tires are 215 60 14.What do you think I could get in Canadian money.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 368
  • 003.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 376
Haven't posted yet here or my local kijiji .I have 4 14x5 lbp factory rally's,and i new tire.the 4 tires are in great shape with about 80 percent tread left,the fifth is brand new.Tires are 215 60 14.What do you think I could get in Canadian money.

400-600 usd

You don't say whether you have all the trim rings and center caps. I just bought a set of 4 of those same wheels (assuming yours are the 5.5" width) with trim rings and center caps from a FABO member for US$160. They were in rougher condition than yours and I didn't get any tires. It turned out one wheel was bad, so I bought two more (now I have a spare) from another FABO member for an additional $50. Those were in even rougher condition but cleaned up pretty well with sand-blasting.

You don't say whether you have all the trim rings and center caps. I just bought a set of 4 of those same wheels (assuming yours are the 5.5" width) with trim rings and center caps from a FABO member for US$160. They were in rougher condition than yours and I didn't get any tires. It turned out one wheel was bad, so I bought two more (now I have a spare) from another FABO member for an additional $50. Those were in even rougher condition but cleaned up pretty well with sand-blasting.
All have trim rings and center caps.

I think someone beat you to it brother, they are clearly marked sold ;)

they are worthless Don...bring 'em over and i'll dispose of them for you!
..by the way..the Cragars look great!

How old are the tires? If older then 6 years they are junk for on a car, ok to use on a trailer. Wheels are worth at least 50 usd a piece. If they were 15" id say they would be worth more.

If the tires are more than 5 or 6 years old id say about 25 usd a piece
If tires are 4 years or newer id say 50 usd a piece

One thing you got going for ya is the tires are 14". Idk about canada but around here used 14" tires are hard to come by

How old are the tires? If older then 6 years they are junk for on a car, ok to use on a trailer. Wheels are worth at least 50 usd a piece. If they were 15" id say they would be worth more.

One thing you got going for ya is the tires are 14". Idk about canada but around here used 14" tires are hard to come by

The past owner said 3 years on the 3 on the rims now,and 6 mounths on the 4th tire on the rim,the 5 is new.

There's a 4 digit date code stamped on the sidewall of ALL modern tires.

XX (month) - XX (year)

It might be worth your time to find the date code before pricing them...:)

Snake, It's XX (week) - XX (year) & usually found on the rear of RWL tires....

Attachments

• Tire Date Code.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 270
Yep 7th week of 13' also if you ever see em wierd like 37 5. Thats 37th week of 95' after 2000's the digits had a 0 in front until 2010 for example. 37 05 would be 37th week of 05'

If they're that old, I'm not putting them on anything.

-
Back