What do you think???????????????

-
Is it wrong to say I'm slightly aroused???
Nope. :lol:
I like a lot of different music. Grew up on punk, heavy metal, then got in to country. Never really did get in to rap or R&B stuff but there are a few albums worth listening to. Dr Dre/snoop the chronic is a classic and some of Tupac’s stuff I really like, California love!

Hell, death metal, old cowboy country, even like the 3 tenors.
No doowop & no pop-rap, not for me
Yet they still play that **** (DooWop) at car shows.....why? I'd say average age at the last Spring Fling was 50. For every 70 year old there were 3 23's...and they were all driving slants!

Yet they still play that **** (DooWop) at car shows.....why? I'd say average age at the last Spring Fling was 50. For every 70 year old there were 3 23's...and they were all driving slants!
Lol, that's where I learned to despise that ****, car shows.

Man, place looked like a jail... and the chick's were nasty.... lol.
That's why they put em all in that death make-up, to look better lol. They're also copying other bands. Ive never been a fan of cover songs or looking like someone else, if I band or whatever can't make it without their OWN original ideas than they don't belong.

That's why they put em all in that death make-up, to look better lol. They're also copying other bands. Ive never been a fan of cover songs or looking like someone else, if I band or whatever can't make it without their OWN original ideas than they don't belong.
As a Musician that was in the Tampa Metal scene from the late 80s to the late 90s, I agree...

I liked all 3 versions of Tainted Love. The original, and the 2 covers. But of the 2 covers, MM gets the nod, due to the girls in stockings, and garter belt.

Duane Allman was one of the best guitar players ever. At one time ranked number 2 behind Jimi Hendrix. Also one of the last concerts he played was at the Atlanta Pop Festival in Byron Ga. July 3rd and 5th 1970. I've been to the location in Byron Ga. at the Middle Georgia Speedway. There is a historical placard there

Some of those gals have legs, jus saying, decidedly masculine-looking .
I thought the same, and was trying to clear that fron my U tube, that popped up... but yes, given the current state of affairs, the " things" in the first video, NO WAY BRO! LOL

Duane Allman was one of the best guitar players ever. At one time ranked number 2 behind Jimi Hendrix. Also one of the last concerts he played was at the Atlanta Pop Festival in Byron Ga. July 3rd and 5th 1970. I've been to the location in Byron Ga. at the Middle Georgia Speedway. There is a historical placard there
Total Feeling Player.. I've seen Dickey Betts many times, never saw Duane. Did see Jimmy Vaughan blow the solo " Allman Bro" away at house of blues. But, as I'm from Jacksonville, FL, Allen Collins and Steve Gaines are right up there with the rest. Hard to pick a favorite, as a player.

-
Back