what does this fit

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
This may fit a dodge dart, not sure. Ordered it for my 65 barracuda,definitely doesn't work for that car
really nice condition, shined up really well. No rust

Attachments

• WP_20160325_14_40_24_Pro.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 250
  • WP_20160325_14_40_32_Pro.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 228
I can't tell from the pics but does the other end of the bumper as seen in the 2nd pic look the same? If so it might be for a 63/64 Dart

It is the same on both ends. Really nice condition

The other end

Attachments

• WP_20160325_14_40_41_Pro.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 237
Then it's gotta be for a 63/64 Dart. You should be able to recoup your money since it looks to be in very nice shape with a good shine.

Other than a pair of re-chromed rear bumpers (one for my Barracuda and the other for the wagon - and they're the same), the only other one I have is still on my Barracuda.

Thank you Sir. This is really nice. Wish it would fit a 65

Tommy - I should have included on my previous post that I would verify that I don't have any extra rear bumpers other than what I stated I had. I will take a look just in case.

No problem. I would like to purchase a re-chromed one. I have a part time job starting Tuesday working 2 days a week. Hoping to paint mine soon. Hope you are doing well.

Yes, doing OK other than the old back! I did check and don't have anything other than what I said I had. Maybe check with TriCity Plating and see if they have one they'd sell you outright. They do great work!

I have a price from them
that is my plan. Thanks

I have a price from them
that is my plan. Thanks

I sent them my bumper from the Valiant convert I parted out and a pair of NOS bumper guards to be used on the wagon (that was their recommendation) since they said the OEM chrome on the bumper guards would never be even close to the re-chrome on the bumper. They were totally correct - bumper and guards came back gorgeous!

They really do good work. But, it's one of those deals. You do the bumper, you need to do the tail lights and you do the lights you have to do the trim around the back window. And it just keeps going

-
Back