What goes up

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?" The mother replies, "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it." "You're wasting your time," said the boy. "Why is that?" asked his mom, puzzled. "Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?" The mother replies, "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it." "You're wasting your time," said the boy. "Why is that?" asked his mom, puzzled. "Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."
:rofl:

dreamers !

A group of children in Sunday school were asked by a nun, what part of your body do you think goes to heaven first? A little girl raised her hand and said, " I think it's your head. It's always the closest part of you body to heaven." A little boy raised his hand and said, " I think it's your hands because you always point up when you pray to God." A third child spouts out, " NO your WRONG! It's your FEET" the nun asked, " so you think it's your feet?" The disruptive little boy replied, " I don't think, I know. The other night I went into my parent's bedroom and my mom had her feet in the air yelling "OH GOD, IM COMING!""

-
Back